Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Shoot." Lizzy muttered. "If either of you have a bright idea to get him to go away now would be a good time." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"You took the ASVAB test?" Cooter asks. "Yes, but only because Julie was nervous about taking it. I knew it would calm her down if I took it with her so I did. Some of that stuff came out of no where but it was mainly easy. Besides Bo he's a marine. If I wanted to join the military as a mechanic I'd talk to an army recruiter. That way I know I'd be going not that far from here. It's just Fort Jackson, South Carolina. It's also about seven months for basic and AIT." Lizzy says. "You said I could keep the picture right?" Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy looked out the door and seeing no guard she crept down the hallway motioning to the boys to follow her. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"What test are we talking about again?" Lizzy asks. "Yeah all we were doing was fixing Julie's break line." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Doesn't matter." Luke answers. Bo smirks and walks back outside to see Lizzy coming out from under the car. "Done already?" Bo asks. "Yup what took you so long?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Uh...well..." Bo stammers. "Come on." Luke says. "Alright." He hands the picture to Julie and looks at his feet. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Which would mean you'd have to go back outside." Luke says. "Ha, found it." Bo says pulling out the picture. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"That's a good thing. I need you two to be very quiet." Lizzy says sneaking to the door. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Lizzy took the ASVAB?" Luke asks looking at Sergeant Smith. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Can't go out the window." Lizzy walks over and looks out. "Crap straight drop looks like we'll have to chance the door." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Didn't tell him what?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Interesting what do you got there. And I want to know if either of you know how to get out of the building. Whether you want to go through the window or if you want to chance the door. I was slightly asleep when they brought us in so I don't know if we're too far up or what." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I can understand that, but you're right Sergeant you really don't want Mono." Then seeing Bo Luke cocks his head. "What are you looking for Bo?" Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"We'll figure that out later. Anyone know a way to get out of here?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"It's a long complicated process to figure out your AFQT score but just know this with and 85 you can get into almost any job you want." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Right the whole sister thing. Drop that for the moment and help me figure out a way to get out of here. I need to make sure my boyfriend is doing alright." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car