Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I don't know. Brian wants to but I don't know if I can trust him. And I can't split up the Duke boys. I don't want to do that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Now I think you're confusing me. What exactly is that supposed to mean?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  3. Bo looks around and doesn't see Lizzy anywhere. "I think she may be a bit delusional. I did get to talk to Lizzy but she said she had a few more stops to make." Bo says. "She alright?" Cooter asks. "She was at her granddad's I don't think I will ever look at a hound dog the same." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  4. "Lizzy are you alright?" Bo asks. "Grade two MCL tear. When he kicked my knee the force hit the outside and extended the inside ligament. Says I'll have to take it easy for 3-4 weeks." Lizzy says. "Bo get up." Uncle Jesse says. "No it's fine." Lizzy says sitting down on Bo and making herself comfortable. "Very comfortable chair." Cue anyone.
  5. "Yeah well anyway it was his loss." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  6. "That is kinda funny." Luke says. "What's kinda funny?" Bo asks walking inside. Cue anyone.
  7. "I think the only ones that don't know are Julie and Uncle Jesse. Push that door open." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  8. "Of course he did. Basketball captain and the head cheerleader I totally didn't see that one coming." Lizzy says sarcastically. Cue anyone.
  9. "I was alright. Do you think Bo's found her yet?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  10. "I don't know." Lizzy says limping on her freshly wrapped knee. Cue anyone.
  11. "A date with Bobby Thompson I believe. Can't believe he grounded me for a week because of it." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  12. "I did for a while before I went overseas. That's how I know so much. I really hope Bo found her and they worked things out." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  13. "I'll think about it alright. Just help me down the hall." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  14. "I always did have a problem with Dad understanding my sarcasm." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  15. "I've got to go tell Bo what happened. See if I can get someone to drive that race for me." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  16. "Yeah I'll never look at the Hazzard County petting zoo again. I can't believe he actually thought I said you could see the same animals in a petting zoo. I never thought he'd take us." Lizzy smiles. Cue anyone.
  17. Lizzy blushes dark red and buries her face into Bo's chest. "Let us see this picture." Sue says. "Aren't they still called BDUs?" Rich asks. Lizzy nods and pulls the picture out of her back pocket not looking at her grandparents but handing them the picture. "Aw...he's so cute." Sue says. "Grams..." Lizzy mutters. "Well for a Marine he does look...good." Rich says. "Still looks better in his Civi's though." Sue says as an after thought. Bo blushes a bit and rubs the back of his neck with one hand. "Thank ya ma'am." He says. "You hang on to this picture Lizzy." Sue says turning Lizzy with a hand. Lizzy looks up at her Grams. "It's one of the only things that got me through Korea and Nam was the fact that Rich had left me with a picture. Every morning when I wake up and every night before I went to bed I'd look at his smiling face and know that he'd always be there even if it was only in my heart. Besides it's fun knowing you can show off to your friends that you have a cute Marine. And most girls can't resist a man in Uniform." "If I ever find out you put that fact to use on any girl aside from my granddaughter and I'll make boot camp look like a cake walk." Rich warns. Bo swallows hard. "Did I forget to mention that my granddaddy was an Army drill sergeant and he's got three angry dogs who will rip you to shreds for hurting his princess and his only granddaughter?" Lizzy asks. "Ya could have warned me." Bo whispers. "Er he's also a damn good shot with a shotgun and his three pistols and he knows these backwoods better than any cop or K-9 dog." Lizzy says nervously. "Sometimes I wonder why I even started dating you." Bo mutters. "BO DUKE you better not mean that." Lizzy states. "Of course not...I...I love you." Bo stutters. "Good. You better get back home. I'm sure Daisy and Julie could use your support and I'll see you later." Lizzy smiles. Bo and Lizzy walk out to the front porch and praying that her Grandparents aren't watching Bo dips his head and kisses Lizzy lightly. "You do know that they're watching out the window and all six dogs are waiting for my command." "Even those Rottweilers?" "Yeah Sassy, Rip, Scuttle are very protective but it's not them you have to worry about. I'd worry more about Squirt and Tyke." Lizzy says. "Let me guess the hounds?" Bo says. "This one is Tyke," Lizzy says pointing to one hound, "That one is Squirt." "That's a Great Dane not a Squirt." Bo says running a hand through Lizzy's hair. "Runt of the litter when we got him." "What's the deal with Scuttle?" "Sassy and Rip's youngest pup about four years ago. I had a strange fascination with the seagull from 'The little Mermaid' when he was born. Grams only let me keep one so I had to name him that. But like I said Squirt will tear you to shreds if I whimper. Don't worry it'll be ok." Lizzy says stretching up and kissing Bo hard. "Your grandparents." Bo says. "Pretend they're not even here. I'll be 21 in four months Bo they can't control who I date any more than my dad can." Lizzy says. Bo looks around but seeing the threatening rots decides its best to make Lizzy extremely happy. "I love you." Lizzy whispers pulling away. "Love you too." Bo answers. Lizzy waits till Bo is in his car and pulling away before turning to glare at her grandparents. Cue anyone.
  18. "Remember what I told you? The nearest zoo was in Atlanta and you could..." Lizzy starts. Cue anyone.
  19. "You tell your captain what happened?" Luke asks. Meanwhile in another room... "You're not serious Doc. Are you?" Lizzy asks. "I'm as serious as I can be Ms. Davenport." "But...I...the race is next weekend..." "Everyone in Hazzard was looking forward to you running it and either tying with the Duke boys or beating them but it's not gonna happen." The doctor says. "It's not fair." Lizzy mutters. Cue anyone.
  20. "I know. Do you think there's any reason I shouldn't join the Army?" Lizzy asks. Several emotions passed through Bo's eyes as well as several reasons to answer her question but he knew any of them could possibly start a fight so he stuck with safe theory. "I know you've always said you want to get away from your father because he treats you as if you're still 15 instead of 20, but boot camp isn't fun. It's a lot of hard work and pain but I know you can get through it. No matter what you ask of anyone it's your decision and as hard as it may be I will stand behind you no matter what. Just take some time to think about it and then make your decision based on what is in your heart. I...I...uh...I love you Lizzy." Bo says. Lizzy pulls back and looks up at Bo. "I love you too." Lizzy answers. "I think I need a few more sensible opinions like that to steer me in the right direction but...do you...uh...you want spend some time together before you leave?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  21. "Ok you remember that time you wanted to go to the zoo?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  22. "I think I heard that but I don't think that was going through my mind at the time. Hey Kevin where ya been?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  23. "If you say so." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  24. "But you said it was a family tradition." Lizzy argues. Cue anyone.
  25. This time Lizzy couldn't hold in her laughter and Luke even smiled. "Cause they got a thing against Luke and Bo." Lizzy says laughing. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.