Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Dad..." Lizzy asks. "I told you, you went through so much in the past couple of years that it would tear you apart to know you had a little brother." Cooter says. "That's no reason not to tell me." Lizzy spits. She knew if it hadn't been for Bo's hand on her back and the pain her knee she would have been up screaming at them both. Cue anyone.
  2. "Right." Lizzy says rolling her eyes. Cue anyone.
  3. "Yeah I can see it too." Cooter says. "Ok let's say you're both telling the truth and you really are my little brother. How come you never tried to tell me before?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  4. "Alright kiddo let's go." Cooter says. Lizzy shoots an irritated look at Bo but wanders out the door. Cue anyone.
  5. "It's alright." Bo says. "Lizzy have you decided what you're gonna do?" Cooter asks. "Right now I'm gonna go home and eat some dinner then watch a little TV before going to bed." Lizzy smirks. "I meant about the offer." Cooter says. "Well technically I haven't gotten an offer from an Army recruiter so I'm not gonna worry about it." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  6. "I don't know maybe." Lizzy says. The nurse comes back with an IV and looks at Brian. "The doctor agrees and it turns out we'll have to put you on this for a bit. Just turn your head and count back from ten." When Brian does as she says she sets up the IV and when he reaches one the nurse is done. "All done. Was that so hard?" Cue anyone.
  7. "Yeah that's her. She was the sweetest woman in the world. Raised me for a few years before things went bad. She got really sick. I was with Dad when I found out." Lizzy says looking at her lap. "Lizzy it's alright." Bo whispers stroking her back. Cue anyone.
  8. "It's civilian owned ships that the government uses. The Marines are a part of the U.S. Armed Forces and the other isn't." Bo explains. Cue anyone.
  9. "Hey Brian. I'm glad you stuck around today instead of leaving." Lizzy says as the nurse leaves. Cue anyone.
  10. "I guess she tried too hard. She was always aiming for a southern belle of sorts but she didn't get it so she tried hard to make my life comfortable after David left. I guess when she realized she couldn't she shipped me off to my...our grandmother's." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  11. "The USMMA." Bo says. "United States Merchant Marine Academy. In Kings Point, New York." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  12. "I'll have to talk to the doctor first before I can set that up but yes I think that's where it'll be heading." The nurse says. Cue anyone.
  13. "I'm stubborn because my parents fought all the time." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
  14. "Isn't that an army school?" Luke asks. "It's the Army's officer training school." Lizzy says. "Fine keep the darn thing." Bo says staring at his feet to avoid Lizzy pleading eyes. Cue anyone.
  15. "I was testing your skins reactivity. Tells me whether or not your dehydrated. We've got to get some fluids in you but I'm gonna have to talk to a doctor first." The nurse says. Cue anyone.
  16. "Yeah that is kinda funny. My mom always said 'Elizabeth Natalie if your butt isn't in here in the next three seconds I'll turn you over my knee.'" Lizzy says smirking. Cue anyone.
  17. "Relax Bo, it smells like you for now and you can have it back when it stops or it starts smelling more like the fabric softener. Besides I didn't think you'd have a problem with me wearing it." Lizzy says with big pleading puppy dog eyes. Cue anyone.
  18. "Well if you would behave yourself I wouldn't pinch you besides I was testing something." The nurse says. Cue anyone.
  19. "It's not that I don't like my first name it's just that any time someone's used it together with my middle name I've been in a lot of trouble and I'd rather keep it that way." Lizzy says.
  20. "You've really got to stop making people mad. Don't you know it doesn't do you any good?" Lizzy asks smiling at Brian. Cue anyone.
  21. "If it wasn't against policy I'd smack you." The nurse says. "Ah but I can." Lizzy says smacking her brother on the arm. "Stop being a flirt and do what she says." Cue anyone.
  22. "It's not that I hate Marines. I swore I'd never fall for one. Besides it smells like Bo. I just thought that Luke sent it to him. I didn't know at the time I borrowed it that it was actually Bo's." Lizzy says. "Borrowed? That's why I haven't seen it for two weeks. Cue anyone.
  23. "Cops what do they know." Lizzy spits. "She doesn't like cops either." Bo says playing with Lizzy hair. Cue anyone.
  24. "Yup definitely has the flu symptoms." The nurse says before leaving and then coming back with two guys pushing a bed between them. "Come on into bed." Cue anyone.
  25. "Oh you mean that time the idiot of a sergeant caught you reading a book instead of the manual on taking that stupid test." Lizzy laughs coming in the room. "I thought you hated Marines." Cooter says looking at Lizzy dark green 'Marines' T-shirt. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.