Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I said talk to him not fight him, don't mess up his pretty face." Lizzy calls between banging out a few dents. Cue anyone.
  2. Lizzy snorted and laid her head on Bo shoulder. Bo pressed his face in to Lizzy hair to suppress his laughter. "Can you say cheesiest line of the century?" He asks softly. Cue anyone.
  3. "He was just promoted. Bo you talk to him I've got to finish this car or Boss will be down our necks again." Lizzy says as Cooter slides out from under the Sergeant's car. Cue anyone.
  4. "I really would stop while you're ahead." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  5. "Be careful what you answer there Kevin." Lizzy warns. Cue anyone.
  6. "They may have but...uh...Hey Bo." Lizzy calls. Cue anyone.
  7. "I should go. You're sleepy." Luke says. "Stay?" Lizzy asks. "Until you fall asleep." Luke promises. Cue anyone.
  8. "I would hope not." Luke says. "Bo would you still like me if I was 85 and in a nursing home?" Lizzy asks. "Only if I was 88 and right there next to you." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  9. "I really got to finish this car. Give me about ten minutes." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  10. "I should be offended." Luke says. "I wouldn't be you were just so quiet." Lizzy replies. "You and your brother are close." Luke says. "Wasn't always that way." Lizzy says. Lizzy and Luke continue to talk until Bethany clears her throat. "Lizzy I just wanted to tell you I found what you sent me to look at and I've given it to the lawyers. They're discussing it right now and will let me know if they have anything. I'll see you in a few days alright?" "Of course." Bethany nodded and then left. Lizzy and Luke started talking again and this time didn't stop until Lizzy was close to falling asleep. Cue anyone.
  11. "I think I'd talk to them. Especially if they had a common name. Not to mention you can't believe everything you read." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  12. "Maybe you need a front end alignment." Lizzy says. "I doubt you came all the way to Hazzard for a check up on your car." Cooter says. "Maybe he did." Lizzy says. "His plate says Atlanta." Cooter says. "Well why don't you have a seat and talk while I finish this one. Dad you could take a look at his car if you'd like." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  13. Lizzy rolls her eyes and looks at Luke. "Hey I forgot you were here." Lizzy says softly. Cue anyone.
  14. "Are you like five or something? 'Why don't you marry it then?' I swear I haven't heard that in forever. I think it's good you do that. It speeds up the process but there's nothing like good old fashioned hard work." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  15. "I guess. What do you want?" Lizzy asks irritated. Cooter comes out of the office and looks at the sergeant. "Can I help you Sergeant?" He asks. "And don't mind my daughter she gets offended when people don't believe she can fix cars. But she's the best mechanic I've ever had the privilege of training." Cue anyone.
  16. "Go to sleep little brother and maybe you'll feel better when you wake up." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  17. "Well we all like different things." Lizzy admits. Cue anyone.
  18. "Excuse me." Lizzy spits standing up and glaring at the man. "Dad there's some jerk out here can you get rid of him I've got to finish this patrol car before Boss gets angry." Cue anyone.
  19. "You better hope she's just his cousin or family member and not the doctor's wife." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  20. "Sheet metal. A car is a finely tuned piece of equipment like a baby or a very special friend it's not just something that can be thrown together you have to treat it right or you'll never understand." Lizzy says with a dreamy look on her face. Cue anyone.
  21. It wasn't until the next day around noon that Lizzy saw anyone in BDUs again. This time she was working in her father's garage when a dark blue car pulled up. Cue anyone.
  22. "Brian." Lizzy snaps. "I don't believe that's any of your business." The nurse says before turning on her heel and walking out. Cue anyone.
  23. "Sheet metal and an engine...sheet metal...sheet...please tell me he did not just say that?" Lizzy asks clapping both hands over her heart. Cue anyone.
  24. "Sure." Lizzy shrugs and walks out the door sliding into her car and driving off. Cue anyone.
  25. "Good now just don't do anything to pull it out..." With that she shot a look at Lizzy who blushed and looked away. "And you'll be better in no time." The nurse says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.