Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Filed Under The Rug
"And watch you get your butt kicked?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"There's still family around here." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"You think." Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah a little. But still my boyfriend still lives here and I love it here." Lizzy protests. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Who Kevin or Bo?" Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't think I could do tanks. That and I don't want to move too far from Atlanta and Hazzard." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Yeah but he's her big brother it's his prerogative." Lizzy answers laying her head against Brian. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Well I'm glad. So what's your offer." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I know. I was just thinking that you were going to tease me about him." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"One tries his best to run honest and the other is bent to the will of Boss Hogg. Some times the honest one gets overrode by the Sheriff. So what's the deal?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Say goodnight Bo and let's go." Luke says. "Goodnight Bo and let's go." Bo replies. Luke smirks and Lizzy rolls her eyes. "Goodnight Bo." Lizzy says. Bo looks at Cooter and then at Lizzy. "Night. Take care of yourself Lizzy and don't irritate your knee or I'm gonna have to win more races while your out." Bo says. "Dream on." Lizzy says. Bo smiles and takes off in the General. Lizzy looks at Brian as she climbs into the middle seat of the truck. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"That giant building over there is the courthouse/jailhouse." Lizzy says pointing across the square. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Cooter nods and helps Lizzy out to the car with Bo and Luke following. "Hey Luke." Lizzy says. "Yeah?" Luke answers. "My car's at the garage. You think you could stop by there and pick it up?" Lizzy asks. "Sure just need your keys." Lizzy stopped and tossed him her keys. "Take care of him." Luke nods and climbs in the General. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Bo ain't so tough. He loves me too much besides there's always the fact officers don't get their hands dirty they're stuck in the office so much. I don't like that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy shrugs and Bo and Luke shake their heads. "Lizzy we should go. You need to get that leg up." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"New York? Don't think so." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"So what now?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.