Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Of course I did." Lizzy says. "That's one thing Lizzy can't stand it's getting pushed around and beaten." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  2. "That sounds like something Lizzy would do." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  3. "I think we better get you a bed." Lizzy says looking from Brian to the nurse. Cue anyone.
  4. "You're right. You're not my only kid. Now what happened to your knee?" Cooter says. "Grade two MCL tear. Three to four weeks of recovery time. How could you not tell me?" Lizzy answers. "Because I love you too much and I knew it would kill you after everything you've been through." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  5. Lizzy stuck around her grandparents' house for a bit longer before dropping a few goodbyes and heading to her father's. The only thing he would tell her on the Army matter was that he hoped she'd make the decision on her heart and gut feeling and not on what she felt obligated to do. Lizzy agreed and went to Tom's. What he had to say was rather interesting. "Lizzy look. You're 20 years old. True I've always been a sorta influence on your life, so no matter what I'm gonna say it's gonna have an effect on you and you'll do something. Unfortunately this is something that I don't want to influence you one way or another on. I'll give you some things to think about though. Almost six years ago I found you in the woods after a fight between Mary and David. You were sitting at a whiskey still and wondering what it did. Four yeas ago a revenuer found out about us and did his best to catch us in the act and he managed it. A year ago you found out you were completely smitten with Bo Duke. Two weeks ago you admitted it to him and he asked you out. Four hours ago he angered you and you found out he was a Marine Reservist. Yet 10 minutes ago you reminded me of that 14 year old girl I found in the woods." Tom says. "So what?" Lizzy asks. "Here's the so what. None of those decisions I made for you but every single one I have had your back. I will always have your back whether you continue to work for your dad, quit working and marry Bo, or you join the U.S. Army. You will always be like my little sister but it's starting to show that you will make this decision like you've made all the rest on your gut." Tom says. "Right now my gut is telling me to go ride and forget all my problems." Lizzy says. "Then that's what we'll do." Tom says. They went and rode for a few hours and when they made it back to the farm Lizzy shirt was completely drenched in the rain that had begun to fall and the sweat she had worked up. "I knew it was a bad day to wear white." Lizzy mutters. She cringes as she walks out of the barn and slides face first across a mud puddle. "Crap. Tom can I use your shower?" "Yeah." Lizzy walks to her car and pulls out a green t-shirt and then walks into the house to shower. Cue anyone.
  6. "Yeah I've noticed that. He feels really warm. I don't know what's wrong with him." Lizzy answers as Bethany comes in. Cue anyone.
  7. "Uh...no I don't think now is the time for that." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  8. "I'm your only kid right Daddy?" Lizzy says sweetly. "Lizzy you're alright." Cooter says. "For the most part. Nothing I can't handle." Lizzy replies. "Now answer my other question." "You're my only princess sweetheart." "But not your only kid?" Cooter looks around the room and spots Brian before turning back to Lizzy. "What happened to your knee?" Cooter asks instead. Cue anyone.
  9. Lizzy reaches over and touches Brian's forehead before looking worriedly at Luke. "I know my hands are normally freezing but this can't be good. He's really warm." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  10. "Yeah that was a good time." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  11. "Yeah right." Lizzy says stubbornly. "Julie I heard what happened are you alright." Cooter says entering the room. Cue anyone.
  12. "Night." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  13. "Alright." Bo sighs. Cue anyone.
  14. "I'm sure you did. Too bad he never mentioned it to me." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  15. "I don't think he would have liked that at all." Lizzy says. Luke is still sitting back watching the strong bond between the two Davenport siblings knowing it was going to be hard to get close to Lizzy without watching out for Brian. Cue anyone.
  16. "As long as you're doing it for the right reasons." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  17. "Look Brian all I have is your word that you're my little brother. Most likely if that was true it'd be my half brother. I don't really know you and my car is like an extension of me. Rarely do I let anyone drive it." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  18. "You telling me he didn't deserve it?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  19. "I did not know that. Julie I just don't want you to get hurt. Don't do this because you think it's a family tradition that you have uphold. If you're serious about this then you should do it because you want to not because of something we did." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  20. "Why should I trust someone I don't even know to drive my car?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  21. "Why didn't you tell me?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  22. "The AFQT test is your ASVAB score weighted. There are other things you have to do to get in but the ASVAB I believe is the only test." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  23. "Hey Bo do you remember what kind of race this is exactly?" Lizzy asks messing with his hair. Cue anyone.
  24. "I don't think I remember that time." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  25. "I think we all were. Are you ok Julie?" Bo says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.