Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Don't worry we'll get you healthy enough for that dumb doctor in no time trust me." Daisy says. Cue anyone.
  2. "So part of me is getting through to you." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  3. "Just a bit alright?" Daisy asks. Cue anyone.
  4. "Don't worry about me and Bo it'll all work out trust me." Lizzy sighs. Cue anyone.
  5. "No you can't but that doesn't mean you can treat it badly." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  6. "I'll be fine. What about some toast? Why don't I make you some and see if you can keep that down? Slow steps Angel." Daisy says. Cue anyone.
  7. "I guess." Lizzy says stuffing her hands into her pockets and walking back over to the garage. Cue anyone.
  8. "It's alright Angel don't worry about it. You didn't know and you'll figure this out it'll just take time." Daisy says sitting on Angel's bed and stroking her hair. Cue anyone.
  9. "I think so." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  10. "He's worried how I'm gonna take it when he leaves for training. Since his cousin's MIA he's also worried Julie will be hurt even more if something happens to him during that training." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  11. Lizzy yawns once again and buries her face into Brian's chest. Neither notice when a bit later on Cooter and Luke come in. "Hey Luke where's Lizzy?" Cooter asks noticing the empty bed. "Curled up like a puppy with her brother." Luke says. Meanwhile Uncle Jesse and Daisy have dropped in to see Julie and Angel. Cue anyone.
  12. "They must have had to take it out." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  13. "I do love your eyes, those big baby blues, but I guess the uniform doesn't hurt." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  14. "Hmm. Sleep my precious little brother." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  15. "You know I forgot to ask her what she was in there for." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  16. "So I like ya. That's all that matters." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  17. "Let's not think about that right now. For now let's get some sleep." Lizzy says yawning. Cue anyone.
  18. "This," Lizzy says pointing to her knee. "That is the only thing keeping me here." Cue anyone.
  19. "A little jealousy never hurt anyone besides you don't see me telling him who he can hang out with so why does he get that control over my life?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  20. "But all that's in Hazzard. If you went back to New York you wouldn't have to deal with it." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  21. "I know and you'd think with as many attempted kidnaps as we have around here we'd stop but some habits are harder to break than others." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  22. "I could take you there if you wish." Lizzy says smiling. Cue anyone.
  23. "Why not?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  24. "It's southern hospitality. Something we've been doing down here since we learn to drive. Not the greatest but it's ingrained in us." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  25. "That would completely depend on what you considered fun." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.