Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I'll have to admit that. You know I'd love to see you on a horse. Just as an extra thing. Just to see if you really do fit the part." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  2. "I think when the three of you get better Lizzy needs to take you through Crash course. Trust me it's a lot of fun and she'll explain everything." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  3. "Ok, I think I'm gonna go have that talk with Luke if you don't mind." Lizzy says. Bo shakes his head and gives her one more reassuring squeeze before letting her go. Lizzy nods to Luke and then motions to the loft of the garage. They both climb up and sit down on the couch. "Luke, Captain Walters gave me an offer I think I'm gonna take." "So why do have to talk to me?" Luke asks. "I just need an mainly unbiased second opinion." Lizzy says. "And I'm the one you thought would be mainly unbiased?" "Yeah, Bo loves me and I doubt he could take it much if I had to leave him to go somewhere else, Daisy would be too protective of Bo, Julie's got to much on her mind, Uncle Jesse wouldn't be much help, and Dad would want me to stick around here, but you've always shot straight with me and told it like it is. I was hoping you could do that now." "Alright tell me about this offer." "He says full time Mechanic with special ops training and I'll start as an E-3. He says I'll go to Basic and AIT at Fort Jackson in South Carolina and then he'd see what he could do about Fort McPherson. He also said he can get me a signing bonus of 2 grand and 600 a month during basic. I know as an E-3 it's higher than that but..." "Everything else will be taken care of right?" Luke asks. "Yeah. It's a great offer and I'd be stupid to turn it down. I want a family some day Luke and they've got great benefits, and great pay. I'm not sure is an offer I can turn down." Lizzy says running both hands through her hair. Luke sighed as he thought and gave Lizzy a small smile. "You need a little more information before you jump straight into this. How much Spec Ops training will you have to go through, does the 600 a month increase after basic and AIT, what kind of Spec Ops training do they want you to go through, things like that." Luke says. "I can't give you any insight if I don't know all this. Spec Ops is a long and grueling process to get through especially if it's a ranger type that they want you for. You need to think about it and get more information. Other than that yes it's a great offer and a lot to think about. Talk to Captain Walters and I can give you a better answer." Luke smiles. "Thanks, wow I never knew all that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  4. "He wasn't too happy when Lizzy drifted in his brand new tow truck either. She swears the thing is fine but he says ever since then it drifts to the left a bit. As for me having a kid and not knowing about it, it's only possible with one person and she swore when I called 14 years ago that nothing came of that night." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  5. Lizzy leans up a bit and does as he requests. "Nope, your kisses are too sweet to be a frog. You really can be my Prince Charming." Lizzy says. "But if you insist you're a frog you're a really cute frog." Cue anyone.
  6. "I don't know, you're confusing me. What am I thinking again?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  7. "You came to Hazzard darlin'." Luke says walking in the door. "It's hard for anyone to take." Cue anyone.
  8. "Maybe I am getting my fairy tale after all." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  9. Luke looks up from the engine he's helping Cooter with and nods. "We can talk if you want Lizzy. You know that." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  10. "Just a dream honey it's alright." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  11. Lizzy laid her head down in Bo's lap and looked at him and the ceiling wondering what he would think as she unraveled her story. "Then the next thing I know you come flying out of no where and take him down. It was like something out of a movie." Lizzy says going quiet. Cue anyone.
  12. "I don't think it'll do me good to talk to you. Not that I don't want to of course, but you and I both know you can't really stay impartial on this. Our future together does hinge the slightest bit on what I decide and I don't know if I want to talk it out with you and take the chance of you influencing me one way or the other." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  13. Uncle Jesse stood from his chair and then perched on her bed soothing her hair back from her face. "Angel honey wake up." He says softly. Cue anyone.
  14. Lizzy sits up fully giving Bo room to sit down on the couch properly if he wanted it. Cue anyone.
  15. Meanwhile down the hall Uncle Jesse was still watching over Julie and Angel with the cautiousness of an well worried uncle. Cue anyone.
  16. Lizzy swallowed down the pill knowing that Bo wouldn't give her any more for the next four hours and hoped that the single pill would work. "I'm sorry for being so hard on you about your hand Bo." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  17. "Who do you suggest I talk to?" Lizzy asks. Meanwhile Julie is asleep and dreaming. Scarlett has just come back from learning about the higher taxes on Tara and realizing that she can't pay them decides to make a plea with Ashley. Her plea that she loves him and that he should run away with her falls on deaf ears as he tells her his honor is more important than his love for her. Instead of Ashley telling Scarlett that she loves the land more than him Ashley's dreamy brown eyes turn baby blue and Scarlett's green eyes turn blue. "Lizzy look I love you honey, but you know it's not me that you want. You want a southern plow boy who will stand by your side as you chase one dream after another. You know I would if I could but my family needs me." The now blue eyed Ashley pleads. Julie now recognizes his face as her cousin's but for some reason can't refer to him as such. "But you love me and I love you. You know all this but you refuse to look at me any other way than as your best friend's daughter. I knew what I was getting myself into and now you just stand back and refuse to fight. I wish I had never met you Bo Duke." Lizzy spits as she walks away and probably for good. Cue anyone.
  18. "Nap sounds good." Lizzy yawns. Cue anyone.
  19. "Naw my knee just hurts." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  20. "We'll see about that. You just get better first." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  21. "Can you get me some Tylenol? It hurts really bad." Lizzy says using her puppy dog eyes but knowing Bo would do anything for her already because she was the one asking. Cue anyone.
  22. "I guess I just need some more time to think about it. I mean all we're talking about is Basic and AIT right now." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  23. "Alright, alright, you don't have to twist my arm I get it." Lizzy says rolling her eyes. Cue anyone.
  24. "If you don't move that hand Duke I will cut it off." Lizzy growls through clenched teeth. Cue anyone.
  25. "But...I mean...That's what I'm doing right now isn't it? I'm relying on my dad and his garage for my paycheck and I'm not sure I want to do that until he grows to old to take over or if he leaves." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.