Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
"Coast Guard? That's not even military that's Department of Homeland Security. So how much time did you say we had before you had to leave?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"It happened that way. I hung around Tom too much." Lizzy says not wanted to completely give away her back ground. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"He's only a Casanova in his head. That boy couldn't pick up a southern girl if his life depended on it let alone a southern girl who is already in love. Yes I know, they say Army stands for Aren't really marines yet, but the Army replies with the Marines are just morons. Too much hatred for troops who should be supporting each other." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Glad you know that much about me." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"That's what my granddad says as well. Says the other branches can make a girl a widow before she's used to being a newly wed. Says Army and Marines do it the quickest and I shouldn't fall for either but...Something just drew me to Bo and I doubt I'll give him up." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I'm glad you finally see it my way. And there's no way I'm giving up my car." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"And just why might that be?" Lizzy demands. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Hey Brian. I'm glad you liked it. Maybe in a bit you can show me if you really can handle racing." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy lets a soft smile slip then notices their visitor. "And just who might you be?" Lizzy asks looking up at him. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Who knows. But if the little monkey stole my car I'll kill him." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah sure." Lizzy says rolling her eyes. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"What girl?" Lizzy asks crossing her arms over chest. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"What can I say I got a little jealous." Bo says. "Over what?" Lizzy asks jumping down off the ladder with Luke right behind her. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah I remember." Bo replies still slightly in thought. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Tomorrow?" Bo asks softly. "I haven't even had time to...tomorrow Sergeant of course." Bo scratches the back of his neck and wonders how Lizzy will take the news but knowing it's not going to be a good thing. Cue anyone.