Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Just don't over stress yourself." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  2. "That's odd. Guess it makes sense that he's your partner." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  3. "I meant Public Displays of Affection." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  4. "I sure hope so." Luke mutters. Cue anyone.
  5. "Sounds like you've done something right in your life." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  6. Lizzy blushes imagining the picture. "I'd love to see it, but doesn't that mean no PDA?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  7. "Just leave Hughie." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  8. Half an hour later Lizzy is curled up on the couch with phone in hand staring at the blank TV screen. "Alright Lizzy, you can do this. He wants to talk let him talk you don't have to say anything." Lizzy mutters to herself. Now knowing that the long distance charges are hard on Cooter she punches in his number and lets it ring. On the fifth ring his answering machine picks up so she calls the garage. "Cooter's garage, this is Cooter." "You said you wanted to talk." Lizzy says not sure if she's relieved to hear his voice or not. Cooter bites his lip and looks at the man in front of him. "I...now is not a good time...Maybe you could come to Hazzard for the weekend and we'll talk more then." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  9. Ten hours later in California Lizzy was walking out of a set into the bright Cali sun. "Oh man...I feel like I haven't slept in weeks." She muttered. "Because you haven't since you got back from Hazzard." Fred muttered rubbing Lizzy back and kissing her neck. "Crossing the friend line there Freddy boy." Lizzy warned. "Sorry, what do you say I take you out to lunch?" "What do you say you take me back to my apartment and then take Belle off my hands for a few hours so I can sleep." "Sweet little Belle?" "Fred, sweet little Belle can't keep her trap shut for the amount of time I would need to get some sleep. Take her to see a Dodgers game and then pizza for dinner if it means I get to sleep." Lizzy argues. "She'll love it." Fred smiles. "Thank you." Fred drops Lizzy off then picks Belle up at the sitters before heading to L.A. Lizzy draws up a hot bath with relaxing candles and after it fills relaxes. This relaxation is cut short however by the blaring of a phone. Lizzy snatches the handset off the toilet and pushes the talk button. "Fred you know what she's allergic to and what makes her happy I thought I told you I needed to sleep." Lizzy says. "Er...Lizzy?" Cooter says. "Well that just shot my relaxation afternoon to hell." Lizzy mutters. "Man I can never do this right." Cooter says. "Lizzy I just want to talk." "Give me half an hour." Lizzy says. "Alright." Cooter says.
  10. Yup I got a 1:25 scale model of Daisy's jeep. It was supposed to be a birthday present 5 months ago but my sister didn't finish it in time. Still isn't finished yet but I'll get it done.
  11. "Then again because it is only 5:30 am on the west coast may have something to do with it." Enos says. "There could be that." Cooter says. "Maybe I'll try back later."
  12. Cooter bites his lip and looks at the phone. He picked up the phone and punched in the number he had gotten from the steno pad next to it. The phone rang a few times before it cut off. "It is 5:30 am in Cali, Enos this had better be important I have a shoot in four hours." Lizzy says blindly fumbling for the light switch. "Sorry it's 8:30 here." Cooter replies. "Yeah you live on the east coast I live on the west. It's a three hour time difference. Wait Father? What do you want?" Lizzy snaps when the voice sinks in. "I want to talk that's it. Luke asked you to listen. Look I don't want to give you a long winded explanation I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for everything and I don't blame you for hating me. I was so scared of you throwing your bright future away that I got really angry and it just over came me. I'm so sorry. I would do anything just to get you to talk to me. I just want one phone call and that's it. I just...I'm sorry." Cooter says. Hearing nothing but soft breathing on the other end Cooter questions her. "Lizzy are you still there?" "Hello?" A little voice asks. "Who is this?" Cooter asks. "Um...I don't think I'm supposed to tell you that." The voice says. "I'm a friend of your mommy's. My name is Cooter." "Oh, I'm Belle. Mister could you call back later? My mommy's asleep." Belle says. "Alright. You should probably go back to bed too. Be a good girl for your mommy alright?" "Yes sir. Good night." "Tell your mommy Cooter loves her alright?" "Of course." "Good night Belle." Belle hangs up the phone and crawls into bed with Lizzy snuggling close. Cue anyone.
  13. "Luke asked her to listen but I'm not sure I've got the guts to call." Cooter says.
  14. "Alright. I'm still not sure I should call Lizzy. She's not gonna talk to me." Cooter says.
  15. "I'm sorry. I guess Luke was right and I shouldn't bother you." Cooter says.
  16. "I'm not sure I can call Lizzy. Luke said she'd listen but I don't know what to say to her." Cooter says.
  17. "I know who you meant Coot, but Daisy'll be fine. Take care of yourself Cooter." Luke says.
  18. "I think maybe you should go home and think about what you're gonna say to her when you call in the morning." Luke says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.