Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"It was your idea to bring him in the first place." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"For now, till they realize he ain't here." Lizzy says. She walks inside followed by Daisy and David and looks around. "You know what? I think I'm gonna head back to the farm."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I quite agree with that." Lizzy says. "Now girls look it's Bo Duke." Lizzy says pointing to the side of the building. "He just went around the side of the building."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yeah, pretty face, always does it for these girls." Lizzy says climbing out through the window again. "Would you believe me if I said I miss my car?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"The sunroof? I wonder how Cooter would take it if I made one in this." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I remember Bo saying something along those lines. Tom had the same problem with me. Finally he got sick of it and said if I didn't get it he'd unweld the dang door." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy rolls her eyes smiling as she slides through the window into the driver's seat. "I forgot how often you do that." David says. "Thanks." Lizzy says pulling out and driving to the Boar's Nest.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Eh, we can take mine." Lizzy says walking to the junked Mustang she had once again borrowed from Cooter only this time it was in better shape.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yeah Boss Hogg." Lizzy says. "Such a cheapskate. Loves his money too much, but I'm more interested in that new pool table I heard he got in."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I don't know. The only real good place around here is the Boar's Nest." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersAs much as Enos doesn't like it he sighs and lets them go. "It's just too bad for you Lizzy, I've already said yes." David says. "Great my worst enemy gets to hang around with my father for a few months." Lizzy says. "So where exactly are we going?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I've never seen someone so temperamental." Lizzy says. "Look in the mirror lately?" David asks. "You have no right to be here anyway." Lizzy snaps. "That's where you're wrong. Hanks of Danger landed on my desk this morning with the part of Ace the Mechanic circled." David says. "No," Lizzy groans.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Come on kid I know he's rich and I know he's hot but he's also a stuck up, arrogant, little, son of a..." Lizzy starts. "Tongue." Cooter warns. "Gun." Lizzy answers. "Beside you've got a great guy here you don't need him. And David do I need to remind you again that you're married?" Lizzy snaps. "Ain't no harm in flirting." David says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"If you insist." Lizzy says holding her tongue.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDavid shifts uncomfortably knowing he's going to make one of them mad. "Lizzy has some valid points as much as I hate to admit it. The media will dig up anything and everything they can to make a good story. They'll even make up some stuff if it sounds real enough. I think that maybe you should stick around and help them film a few episodes and if what they pay you still isn't enough then by all means go to Hollywood." David says. "You know, he's got a good point. I hate admitting that. You stay here and help us make these few episodes and if what you get in compensation isn't enough for you, you and I will fly back to Cali and I will guarantee you my agent will book you a few guest spots." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"No Daisy. I miss my best friend. I really do. You know that Daisy. Look the reason I don't want you going out to Hollywood is because I know what it can do. For the first couple weeks after I got there and started acting my face was spread all over tabloids and they dug up some nasty stuff. Their number one favorite was that I was pregnant and forced to act because no one wanted me. I don't want the tabloids to make you look like an uncaring, selfish jerk because you left your three babies here. Daisy they'll spin it so nasty I know you, you'll be in tears for weeks. Honey I'm just trying to make sure my best friend isn't hurt." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Daisy come on. It's not acting lessons that I'm after you know that. That may be how the producers will take it but you know all I want is for us to hang out for a couple of days and you will get paid for it. Come on Daisy you really don't want to go out to Hollywood." Lizzy tries pleading.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Daisy I don't think you understand. My producers want you to teach me how to be you for about five episodes and they'll pay you about your salary from the boars nest plus tips times about ten. That is a lot of money. They'll do anything to get you guys to help. Maybe they'll even increase that." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"That's what I say. And that new show 'Baywatch,' is actually an old show they wanted to revamp but legal deals made it impossible." Lizzy says. "Did you know Daisy wants to go out to Hollywood?" Cooter asks. "Daisy you really don't want to go out there. You know all the privacy you have here? That will disappear in the blink of an eye. Trust me. I shouldn't really say this but that script I'm taking? The one that's gonna be shot here? They were scouting here a few months ago and they came across some plot that Bo and Luke foiled that's going to be the pilot of our show. It's basically taking some of what goes on in Hazzard and making a show out of it. Like a diary of Bo and Luke's lives. They're gonna pay you and Bo and Luke and Uncle Jesse, Boss, Rosco, and maybe even Cooter to be technical advisors to the show." Lizzy explains.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy finally reaches the hospital and looks around finding Daisy, Julie, and the boys. Then she sees David. "Hasslehoff." She growls.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I guess not." Bo says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Kinda, but they're tough Julie. I just want to make sure you're able to go through with this." Bo says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy looked at Fred after everyone else had taken off. "How'd you know Cooter wasn't really Cooter?" "My father's eyes are the same blue mine are and Belle's are. That and he didn't looked frightened when I pulled out my knife." Lizzy says. "Look keep an eye on Belle for me." Fred nods and Lizzy wanders over to the phone and makes a few phone calls. After that she drives to her father's garage and looks in the window to see Kevin, Milo, and Sledge Beaudry inside pacing back and forth. "Heard you wanted me." Lizzy says. "Now where pretty girl did you hear that?" Sledge asks. "Easy I talk to a lot of people." "Like who?" "Like Daisy and Julie. Said that since Daisy's married Milo wants me. Good impersonation of my father there. Except for the fact that his eyes are blue and he would have been scared of my knife. So if I go along with this plan will you still be after Julie and Daisy?" "Not Daisy so much but Julie. Kevin wants his kids back." "Uh huh. How'd ya do it? How'd you impersonate my father?" "Came in here and tied him up and forced him to tell us everything about you and Julie and Daisy. After that it was real easy to get him to do what we wanted." Sledge brags. "Really?" Lizzy asks. "Yup, we told him if he didn't cooperate we'd kill both of you. You and your pretty daughter. He actually pleaded for us not to harm you. It so sweet." Milo adds. "So you kidnapped him." "Held him hostage, kidnapped. Same difference." Milo said. "And almost a year ago, Kevin and Mile almost pulled off a forced marriage with a shotgun I believe right? And Sledge weren't you the one that had the shotgun?" Lizzy asks. "We would have pulled it off and had them for wives if it wasn't for you." Milo growls. "Really?" "Yeah I figure we take you hostage and force Julie to come to us. Or we'll just do to you what Kevin did to Julie a year ago." "What's that?" Lizzy asks. "I'm sure you're good in the sack." Milo smiles. "Let's see here, four counts of aggravated kidnapping, two counts of rape, four forced marriages, and possibly assault with a deadly weapon. That would be at least 25 years in the state pen if you ever got caught." "Then it's a good thing this .45 is making sure we don't." Milo said aiming Cooter's gun at Lizzy. Lizzy puts her hands up and backs towards the door. "You know...I'd like you to meet a few friends before we go." "Who?" Sledge asks curiously. "I like to call them the FBI." Lizzy says dropping to her knees and tucking her head between her legs as the FBI's Swat team bursts in. "Hands up and drop the weapon." The three guys look between each other and then follow orders. The Swat team rushes in and hand cuffs each of them. "You seemed rather confident there." Milo growls as Agent Todd helps Lizzy up. "I'm an Actress Milo, I get paid to be confident." "How did they know?" Milo asks. "It's called a wire." Lizzy says pulling up her shirt to show it off. Milo tries to get at her as the Swat team leads the three into the back of three police cars. Lizzy smiles as they drive off. "Looks like I won't have to worry about them for a while." "Not until the trial at least. It'll be held in Atlanta." Agent Todd says. The FBI takes her statement and then lets her go. She runs around the side of the building and rushes to the hospital where she knows Cooter, Bo, Luke, Daisy and Julie are. Cue anyone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy pulled back from Bo and whipped around angrily her temper flaring. She whipped out her bowie knife and held it out. "If you don't let her go so help me god I will kill you. Just because I left Hazzard doesn't mean I've left my talents behind." Lizzy growls but strangely Cooter doesn't look afraid. Lizzy also begins to see something strange about him.