Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"You remember that day he hit you? I threatened to get a restraining order and he took off. Luke told me what happened before Bo and I got back and I kinda went ahead and got it. He's not allowed with in 100 yards of you. You'll be fine." Lizzy says. "Speaking of Bo have you seen him?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Daisy, that's another stipulation. You'll have to move and I don't think they'll give you a paycheck big enough to cover having an apartment out there big enough for five people. This is you're first check for everything you've done. $10,000. I hope that it's enough for everything we've done." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"There is a problem with this though." Lizzy says sitting down with Daisy on the couch. "The acting contract with my producers has a lot of legal stipulations. That's why I talked to my agent who's got a friend of his to help you work through it. They want you to have a full part on the show which has been picked up for an entire season. You'll have to come out to Cali for about a year to film it." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Happened to me maybe it will for you too." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I know it's not much Daisy but it was all I could wrangle out of them." Lizzy pleads.
-
Happy New Year!!!!!!
To everyone. Enjoy the night. and the year
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Daisy it's a TV show, and I don't think it's actually that big. I think it's the part where you'll say 'hey watch it' during a fight and then 'stay out of my way' I believe." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I've got some good news and some bad news." Lizzy says. "Good news things are started working between me and Bo again. More good news filming starts in a week. Even more I did get you a speaking/ slightly credited spot. Bad news it's two lines in the Boar's Nest and it's possible after viewing it they could cut that shot. If they do they've promised to have you and your cousins fill in as some towns people." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I can't promise you anything other than I'll try." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yeah I wish it always worked like that. If I was I could have convinced Matt to stay with me when I had his kid instead of tossing me out like a half used...tissue." Lizzy says finally settling on the right word.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"You know that just might work. You may not get a credited part or even a speaking part but I'm sure there's a scene or two that they could use you." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yes stinkin' screw ups." Lizzy says laughing hard. When she finally stopped she looked at Daisy. "I haven't laughed like that in so long."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I guess we're just a pair of screw ups then. It's nice to have someone else in the club." Lizzy says but you can tell by her smile that she didn't really mean it.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I don't know life in general? My major screw up? Pick anything I don't mind." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I'd hope so. I wouldn't blame you if you were but...I'm glad you're not." Bo says. "Hey Fred can we talk outside." "Should I be worried?" Fred asks leaning over to Lizzy. "You're a professional stunt man and you're worried about a hick." "A hick who is madly in love with my best friend." "No, you shouldn't be worried." Lizzy says as Fred nods to Bo and follows him out. "What do you think Daisy?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I shouldn't have done that Daisy. It was completely wrong of me I wouldn't blame you for being mad a me." Bo says. Lizzy on the other hand was watching Luke rock Belle back to sleep. "I'll take her Luke." Lizzy says. "No it's alright she's fine." Luke admits.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Daisy, I'm sorry. I really don't know what has gotten into me lately." Bo tries apologizing.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Bo you alright?" Lizzy asks. "Yeah just couldn't completely shake off those angry feelings." Bo answered. "Like I said Bo it's none of your business. Much like it was none of your business what happened between me and Matt Benson. I know you just want to protect all of us but you can't keep doing it like this Bo. It'll hurt both of us." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"What the heck is wrong with you?" Lizzy growled shoving Cooter off Bo and giving him a hand up. "I was just outside looking at the General's engine. I felt something was off and wanted to take a look at it. I told Bo to tell everyone I'd be in soon. Daisy something wrong?" Lizzy asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Are you going to tell me who you are?" Cooter asks. Fred disregards the stranger and walks over to help Daisy up.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter smirks diving at him the same moment Daisy pulls away knocking 'Bo' to the floor letting Daisy free. "You see that's your mistake. The real Bo would know Daisy came back in Lizzy's car." Cooter says pinning the fake Bo to the floor by placing his knees in the Bo's elbows and shifting his weight to Bo's stomach. "Who are you really?" He asks as Luke rocks Belle back to sleep.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"How's she gonna get here? And where is she exactly?" Luke asks. He knew that Bo would have never left Lizzy unless it was outside and he'd never hurt his cousin. He also knew that Kevin, Milo, and Sledge were locked up in a federal pen for the next several years.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Where's Lizzy?" Luke prods.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Bo...wait where's Lizzy?" Cooter asks. "Mommy?" Belle asks looking up.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"It's alright Daisy. Things happen some temptations are hard to resist." Luke says swallowing. "I can guarantee Bo isn't angry with ya."