Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
The girls were moved the next morning to Hazzard county hospital. Slowly the days and weeks pass and it's been about four weeks since the girls got put in the hospital. Jim and George were charged with kidnapping a federal officer, abuse, neglect, torture and three other counts of kidnapping and one intent to rape. The charges stuck and they were serving sentences of 20 years in prison a piece. Lizzy had slowly been coming back to her normal self with the help of her family and friends. Cooter and Bo had dropped by every chance they got and today was the day Lizzy was to be released. The psychologist seemed a little iffy on it but the doctor saw no reason to continue holding the girl so Cooter dropped by after work and took Lizzy home where she collapsed on her bed and breathed in the the scent of her pillows before running out back and firing up her four wheeler.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Question
Wow and I think I used that he was 16 when Nancy was born. Any way I believe in Happy Birthday General Lee it says the year before the show started Bo had just graduated high school and Luke was just getting out of the marines. I took that to mean that Bo was 18 or 19 when the show started and Luke had to be about four years older than that. I think I heard that some where and that Daisy was between the two.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"I know that Daisy. The sensible 22 year old side of me is saying go for it you know you'll only find happiness but the shy 16 year old girly girl side of me that I can't force back is saying don't put your heart on the line you'll get hurt. He's not called the heartbreaker of Hazzard for no reason." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!