Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "You won't lose him Daisy but I'll talk to him. If you don't mind I'm gonna go say good night to Lizzy before I have to go home. Night Daisy." Luke says.
  2. "I told you I'm sorry I didn't know you couldn't stick foil in the microwave. I couldn't help that I was hungry." Luke says.
  3. "You've got brains Daisy they're just wired differently than mine are. I can't cook worth a darn but I usually know what to say in sticky situations you're wired the opposite." Luke says.
  4. "Yes I know that Daisy but I've talked to Clay and his asthma isn't a severe as everyone else's." Luke says.
  5. "Daisy, I know you're worried and scared for him but...he's a legal adult and he's gonna do what he wants no matter who tries to tell him not to. He's a lot like you. Every time Bo or I tried to stop you from doing something you'd tell us to mind our own business and let you find out the hard way. Sometimes the best you can do is leave them alone and continue to love them." Luke says.
  6. "I'm not saying that they have anything to do with it just that maybe you being there stopped something from happening to the two of them because the kidnappers had to put up with all three of you instead of just two of them." Luke says.
  7. "I know you don't but you know the doctor won't let you go home until he's sure you're able to keep food down. And that you won't relapse." Luke says.
  8. "It was something you couldn't control Daisy. It'll be alright. You'll be fine and so will this baby." Lizzy says.
  9. "Of course I'm right. I don't say that about every couple just the ones I know that are destined to be together. Can't you see it Daisy? He is so eager to have her fall for him that he is willing to do anything." Luke says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.