Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I'm not sure you want to go in there." Lizzy says.
  2. "Er...Cooter old friend what can I do for you?" Earl answers. "Did Lizzy come to you scared, upset, and pregnant?" Cooter asks. "Uh nope." Earl says. "Uncle Earl." Cooter hears in the background. "Who was that?" "Er...neighbors kid, we're really close. Listen I'd love to chat but I'm late so I'll talk to you later." Earl hangs up the phone and sighs. "Too close way too close."
  3. "You wouldn't do that would you girly?" Lizzy asks Jamie. "No ant Issy." Jamie says in her 18 month old talk. "You better not." Lizzy answers.
  4. "Pregnant...But...I...we...Oh crud." Jeb says putting his head in his hands. "I swear if you got her pregnant, I don't care if you're a Duke I will kill you." Cooter growls. He goes to the phone and calls BB and LB who say they haven't heard from her in seven years. He searches his memory banks and realizes the one cousin no one would call. "Hello Earl." Cooter says when his cousin Earl picks up the phone.
  5. "She reminds me of me I guess. I know how to get stubborn people to do certain things." Lizzy says then flinches.
  6. "Hughie doesn't mean no harm really. If he did he would have helped Freddy out." Luke says. "As for Lizzy...Like I told your dad one night she came to me and told me that we couldn't be together any more and that she had to leave Georgia. I convinced her to stay the night and when I woke up the next morning she was gone. I searched for her but then Cooter told me she was gone. Lizzy could strong arm anyone into anything. She just has to remind them that she holds something over them or use her innocent act. That and she loved Tom Sawyer. She could get anyone to do anything for her." Jeb says smiling slightly.
  7. "Serves you right. And besides the Tony I know lives on the Arkansas/Louisiana/Missouri border and if I'm correct Jackson county, Oklahoma is near the Texas panhandle. No where near close. And why would I visit a guy who would make up rumors about me to get me into trouble?" Lizzy asks.
  8. Lizzy looks up and grins. "She learned to tie her own shoes by watching everyone else. As for her keeping them on...maybe...maybe she likes me." Lizzy says.
  9. Luke grabs her arm as she tries to run and gets in her face. "Fine, I lied. I broke up with her because Jeb asked me to. He was so in love with that girl that it was sick and pitiful. He'd follow her around town and show up at the garage trying to win her heart. It was...down right embarrassing. I could barely take the girl out without him showing up and looking like a stray dog or cat. To think I did him a favor and he screws it up. I only lied to everyone because Jeb asked me to. He told me to tell her that us being together didn't feel right...which in some cases it didn't...and that I should just let everyone think that she broke up with me. I wanted to tell you but..." Luke sighs and tries to plead with her. "Everyone already knew what they thought and I couldn't...You wouldn't believe me if I told you otherwise. After about a week Lizzy heard what everyone in town was saying about us and she got really upset. To see that look on her face it broke my heart so I confessed. She...She understood and said it was too late to convince everyone otherwise. Kathy you have to believe me I never wanted to hurt Lizzy...I couldn't hurt her but that doesn't matter any more. It's been nine years since I...let her go and since I started dating you it's felt more right than it has with anyone else. Kathy please believe me I love you...I don't want to hurt you, you're my soul mate please believe me." Luke begs. "You should listen to him when he bears his soul like that." Jeb says walking up.
  10. "Yeah I know a guy named Tony. Too bad he moved to Arkansas after what he said about me in high school. I don't know anyone in Oklahoma." Lizzy answers.
  11. "Me? It takes about the same time it takes everyone else but Lizzy...She can make that girl get dressed in five minutes flat. Shoes, hair, and all." Bo says looking down to see Lizzy making both Jamie and Josh giggle.
  12. "I would never look at you differently because of who your father is. I'm glad you love Luke he needs someone like you around. Look...Rosco probably told you something about Luke and Lizzy...Don't believe it. Luke and Lizzy told everyone that Lizzy broke up with him and that she broke his heart because she fell in love with his cousin. As it turns out Luke broke up with Lizzy...He didn't give her a reason other than that it didn't feel right." Cooter says.
  13. "I don't think anyone around here likes you Rack so why don't you just leave." Lizzy snaps.
  14. "Maybe she knows who's talking to her. Isn't that right Jamie?" Lizzy asks softly kneeling in front of the young girl. "Lizzy always did have a way with kids. It's just a shame...well now she's gonna have one of her own and...nothing else matters." Bo says.
  15. "Why don't you just stay out of it. You don't understand Lizzy...she was the perfect kid and a damn good mechanic. She could make any guy bow at her feet if she wanted to but she never did. When she left town...Everyone thought it was awful. She never said where she was going or why she was going just...a note on the kitchen table. 'I have to go Daddy...I did something stupid and...I love you but I can't stay here. Don't blame Jeb...I consented...I love you. Love Lizzy.' It was awful." Cooter says finishing softly.
  16. "Are you both ok?" Uncle Jesse asks Daisy and Lizzy. They both nod. "Uncle Jesse...I...I don't know what to say...other than I'm sorry." Lizzy says.
  17. Lizzy glares at Julie then looks at her nieces and nephew. "If any of you repeat that I will beat your butt." Lizzy says. Jamie and Josh look at their feet and nod.
  18. "Duck and Cover?" Lizzy asks.
  19. "That doesn't mean Lizzy's back. Lizzy's got deep brown hair and blue eyes. And you and I both know Hughie's had run in's with the law before. That could be a mere coincidence." Cooter says.
  20. "Well that's great. See you'll have lots of people here still. And don't forget I'm only a phone call away if you need it." Lizzy says then fights back a shiver feeling someone else in her mind.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.