Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy nods and takes the baby expertly cradling her. "You look like a pro." Bo comments. "Er...thanks." Lizzy answers. "She looks a little like Enos."
  2. Lizzy sizes each one up then looks back at Kathy. She takes a good look at her then at Luke and nods. "Don't worry about Luke he really does love you. He's all yours. I don't want him and yes I do understand why he did what he did. I won't come between the two of you." Lizzy says.
  3. "I...I uh...I'll try to stay. I'm gonna have to go back up there in a couple of days but...other than that I don't think I'm gonna be leaving. Am I gonna whack that girl over the head? My god what happened? And uh...who are you three?" Lizzy asks pointing to Katy, Kathy, and Aaron.
  4. Daisy continued to talk to her and calm her until Lizzy was mainly calm. A knock on the door brought the girls back to reality and they turned to see Enos standing there. "It's good to have you back, even if it is only for a few hours." Enos said. "Enos...please don't." Lizzy said softly. Enos nodded and walked into the room. "I should go. I'll be back in a few hours." Daisy nodded dragging a promise out of her and then Lizzy left. She wandered the halls and then found her way out to her car. Right as she reached the trunk a hand grabbed her arm and she was spun around. She barely had time to see his brown eyes and blond hair before a hand was slid into her hair and she was kissed thoroughly. Finally Lizzy got enough strength and pushed him away. "What the hell?" She spat. "Deny it all you want but only Lizzy Jackson-Davenport can kiss like that." The man said. "My cousins told me you were back, hell even Rosco and Kathy did but...Damn they were right." "What are you talking about?" "Look at me Elizabeth. I know you left me and I know you were upset when you left...I don't even know why you left...That never changed how I felt about you. I loved you then and I love you now. The saying is true Lizzy absences makes the heart grow fonder. Kathy told me you told Hughie that you left because you made a mistake...my mind has been going through every kind of mistake we made but I can't come up with anything. The pieces sort of lead to you being pregnant but...there was only one night it could have happened. You were 21 Lizzy no one would have cared if you turned up pregnant. I love you so much...I wish you could see it." Jeb says running his hand through her hair. "Please let me go." "Tell me you understand, please tell me that you remember. That you know who I am and you aren't going to pretend that you don't." "I want to so bad but...I can't. Looking at you now I can't say that I don't know, that I don't want to know you...I love you so much Jeb but...things changed and I had to leave." "There is still hope then?" "No." "There has to be you said you love me not that you loved me. You used present tense there is still hope at least in your subconscious." "In my dreams yes. In my reality no." "Why can't there be? I was going to propose that night. Our last night together I was going to tell you how much I love you and...hoped that you felt the same then I was going to propose. Before I could though...you told me you were leaving." Jeb says sadly. "I..." "Ask your father. I dare you. I took him to lunch two days prior to that and asked his permission. Hell I even asked permission from your step-father and Bo and Luke just to make sure. Daisy and Julie both gave me a right good ribbing until I told them what I was going to do. Everyone in Hazzard knew. Everyone except you. Go ask your father. I'll wait right here so you know I wouldn't have coerced him into it. Make it sound random. You know how to work him to get the truth." Jeb dares. Unable, still, to turn down a direct dare or challenge Lizzy pushes Jeb away and storms back into the waiting room then into Daisy's room to find almost everyone sitting there to include a new guy she hasn't met before. She looks around then spots Cooter. "You love me don't you?" Lizzy asks glaring at Cooter. "More than anything and anyone in this world." Cooter replies. Lizzy glances over her shoulder and seeing nothing she continues. "Would you lie to me?" She asks. "On my mother's grave I couldn't." Cooter replies. "Swear to me he took you out and asked for my hand." Lizzy says knowing that if it was true Cooter wouldn't just swear but would also state what she was leaving out. Just behind Cooter Lizzy saw Jeb step up and look at her. "I swear on Diablo's life and my mother's grave that Jeb took me to lunch two days before you left and said in these exact words, "Cooter we've been friends for years but I've found myself falling farther and farther in love with your daughter. I would love to have you're permission to marry her". I told him then and there that he had not only my permission but also my blessing if he could get you to agree. And he told me "Good because even if you didn't give your permission I was gonna marry her anyway". I found out that a few days earlier he had told the same thing too David Jackson, yes your step-father, who told him the final permission rested with me. Girl you were out of your mind to leave." Cooter said confirming Lizzy's fears and Jeb's warnings. "God I'm an idiot." Lizzy mutters.
  5. "She's six years old Daisy. Almost seven. God Daisy...Jeb's gonna hate me. She looks so much like him. Big brown eyes, his blonde hair...god I can't see how he won't hate me." Lizzy says.
  6. "It's not ok Daisy. When I left Hazzard so long ago I didn't go alone. I kept his daughter from him and now he hates me." Lizzy cries.
  7. Lizzy climbs up from the floor and crawls into the small bed with Daisy. "I'm so sorry and you don't even know what for." Lizzy says softly laying her head on Daisy's shoulder.
  8. "God I'm so sorry. So sorry...can you ever forgive me? I shouldn't have left I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Lizzy says.
  9. Bo then comes back and leads Lizzy into the room and after he exits Lizzy breaks down falling to her knees next to Daisy's bed.
  10. "I can't go in there with everyone in there. It has to be me and Daisy only." Lizzy says wiping at her tears.
  11. "You can't tell me he won't hate me when he finds out the truth, when he finds out what I hid from him." Lizzy says tearfully.
  12. "I thought I could do this. I really thought I could. He talked me into it but I'm not strong enough." Lizzy says trying and failing to hold back her tears.
  13. "He finally told me that we could finish later and took off. I...I so wanted to follow him but I knew no guy was worth losing our friendship over. I can't apologize enough for what I did." Lizzy says.
  14. Lizzy nods and walks down the hall and stops in front of the door. She pushes it open to see Daisy, Enos, Uncle Jesse, Cooter, Bo, Luke, two girls she doesn't know, and Jeb slowly look up at her. "I...I'll come back later." Lizzy says before bolting from the hospital. "You know I never pictured Lizzy as a blonde." Luke says knowing her face anywhere. "Who wants to go after her?"
  15. "I felt so bad and I couldn't tell you how sorry I am for doing that." Lizzy says.
  16. Lizzy walks inside and looks at the nurse at the desk. "Uh...could you tell me where Daisy Duke's room is?" Lizzy asks.
  17. "Maybe not physically but...do you remember that time that I took Jimmy Crystal out to the spring fling? I knew you had been crushing on him for weeks but part of me didn't care so I said yes when he asked me instead of trying to get him to ask you." Lizzy says.
  18. "I...alright." Lizzy sighs. So after making peace with Earl and explaining where she was going to Heather Lizzy went to bed. The next morning found her driving back to Hazzard with a lot on her mind and without her colored contacts. She had her blonde hair pulled up and was trying to relax and convince herself Daisy wouldn't hate her.
  19. "And remember all those times I've done something stupid to hurt you or make you mad at me? I think we're both pretty messed up but we make good friends." Lizzy says.
  20. "How do you know? How do you know Jeb won't hate me for getting pregnant with his kid? How do you know that he isn't going to ask me to put her up for adoption or tell me I shouldn't have gotten an abortion?" Lizzy snaps.
  21. "Because you've done so much to help me. Remember that time you stood up for me when no one else would? Remember when you got me a date with the quarterback of the football team when I really needed it? Remember those times?" Lizzy asks.
  22. "Coy I...I can't go through what I went through when I was 17." Lizzy answers having left Hazzard at 21.
  23. "I felt so guilt about making you cry...I forgave you instantly and you told me I was better off without him anyway." Lizzy says.
  24. "She'll never forgive me Coy. I was supposed to be her best friend. She won't understand that I did this to protect my heart." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.