Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Fine call the doctor." Lizzy says.
  2. Sensing something was wrong Lizzy left Julie and pulled her gun from the waistband of her pants. She slipped into Daisy's room and spotted Aaron with his back to her. Lizzy gripped her gun and shoved the barrel into the middle of his back. "Drop your gun and kick it away or I'll be forced to put a bullet through your spine, or your heart or your kidneys or your lung, hell maybe I'll put one through your kneecaps just for the hell of it." Lizzy hisses in his ear.
  3. Lizzy slowly walks down the hall and into Salena and Angel's room to perch on the edge of Salena's bed. "We need to talk." She says softly.
  4. "He works for the CIA she works for the FBI. They both work in Washington D.C. mainly but sometimes they'll come down this way if we need the help. As for your twins I can see you in them but Rhett does look like his father." Lizzy says.
  5. "My little girl Heather is seven. Spitting image of her dad, makes it hard to look at her." Lizzy says.
  6. "Julie if you keep talking about it I'm gonna have to leave." Lizzy says.
  7. "Listen nothing will happen to you or the twins I just don't want you to end up on trial for something you said to me. Just...don't talk about it any more. I left because I got pregnant." Lizzy says then explains what happened.
  8. "Giving it to the dog that's a new one. Yes I heard about that. Bo I know you're angry but...She's your daughter and she needs your support. Be glad she wasn't raped." Micheal says.
  9. "Julie I want you to know now before you say anymore anything you say to me because I'm a federal agent working on this case can be used against you in the court of law. Please don't talk about that anymore. Do you want to know why I left?" Lizzy asks.
  10. "I don't know...all you can say is that you didn't know. I think she's a cousin or something I don't know why don't you ask her." Lizzy says.
  11. "I don't know what to tell you." Lizzy says. "I don't have a full grasp of who he can be or who he is so we'll have to go on what he gives us."
  12. Lizzy spins Aaron around and pushes him into the wall. "Aaron McSweeny you're here by under arrest by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for the drugging, kidnapping, and rape of Alicia Stone. You have the right to remain silent..." Lizzy reads him the rest of his rights then drives him to Atlanta, files the paperwork and then drives back to the hospital wondering how she was going to explain it to Julie.
  13. "I'm gonna let Lizzy take care of Josh and Joey. She handles the Hogg's better than we do. As for teething the alcohol is supposed to numb the pain. Uncle Jesse gave us a bit when we were teething so long ago but I think Lizzy uses frozen teething rings for Molly." Luke says.
  14. "There's nothing we can do about Angel having a gun. She'll be ok. She's got a permit and took gun safety courses you best bet is to support her." Luke says.
  15. "And I will deal with him. As far as Micheal and Mike Knight go I wouldn't judge them too quick or by what their car looks like. I can guarantee you you will pay whether it's through the courts or by Lizzy finding you and making you pay. You have ruined her daughter's life in Lizzy's eyes and she won't stop until you pay for the 18 years you just took away from Salena." Hughie says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.