Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
After speaking with Rosco Lizzy kicks the bars on Cassidy's cell causing the girl to look up. "Let's go." She says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"It'll be ok, now what do you say we go see your mom and the twins?" Lizzy says leading Clay out of the house making sure to drop the six pack in her trunk along the way.
-
Sweating For The County
"We'll make it through this." Lizzy says. (I GTG)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"As long as your asthma's under control I don't see why you shouldn't be able to do it. Listen I'll handle your dear old mom. Try something like calf roping or bull riding. Something that is quick and you shouldn't have a problem." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm sorry Daisy." Lizzy says sitting beside Daisy's bed. "I'm just so worried."
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You ever tried the rodeo?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"I really hope you're right about this." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I don't know yet but we'll find something." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"No but I don't want her dead either." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Well then we'll find something else you can do." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"How can you promise me that? You don't know what he's capable of." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"The first place to start is to get you involved in something else that takes up most of your energy and commitment so you're less tempted." Lizzy says. (P.S. I'm just making this up as I go along and hoping that it'll play out.)
-
Sweating For The County
"I know she does but I can't. Can't you see it Dean? By pushing away from Daisy and Julie and Bo and all of them I'm protecting them. The moment Artemis decides they're interfering he will dispose of them and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He promised to lay off for the next 7 and a half months but you and I both know demons don't work like that." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You're not stupid just misguided." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm sorry Daisy I can't do this to you, to any of you." Taking one last look at her best friend Lizzy pulls out of her grip and walks away from the room and then away from the hospital. As she pulls out of the parking lot she hears his voice again. "You're interfering." He whispers. "No, I'm protecting them." Lizzy answers. "By pulling away you're interfering." He answers. "Let me have this kid. When I have him I will pull back and you can do what you want." "Promise." "I swear on my mother's grave that when I have my child and hand him over to his father you can do what ever you want with me." Lizzy says. "Deal." Artemis says pacifying Lizzy before pulling away. Lizzy finished her drive and then pulled back into the hospital lot just sitting and thinking.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Shh, it's alright. It'll be ok I promise. The fact that you want to give it up and you're willing means you won't end up like him. Shhhh you'll be ok." Lizzy says wrapping him in a hug.
-
Sweating For The County
"Rationally I know that but I know this guy isn't going to give up." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Of course I'm not gonna take her but think of it like this, you're not the only one effected by your drinking anymore. There's Sam, your new baby, David and Lydia your half-siblings, and Vidalia your cousin. You've got to want this. You've got to want to stop if not for yourself then for the children who look up to you as a big brother or cousin." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Daisy you can't. You've got kids to live for. Please...I know you want to protect me about as much as I want to protect you but...You have to let this go." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"But I'm not interfering Daisy, they are. I...I won't be the reason these two are dead. What you'll have to do Daisy is stay out of this. Please that way you don't get hurt. Please Daisy I can't lose you." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Then you should stay away from him. You have to be strong Clay. Just remind yourself you're doing this for Sam and your baby. And Vidalia don't you want to set a good example for them?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"He must have a fake ID, you have to be 21 to purchase it." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy closed her eyes and slowly focused on the demon's presence. 'Can't you let me be?' She asked. 'Certainly when I dispose of those two Winchester brothers.' 'And you want me to take the fall.' 'Not at all my pretty you'll do much more good to me free and clear than locked up.' 'And my child?' 'Ah...I foresee great uses for him.' 'So you won't harm him?' 'No not yet...but I always could. On second thought what would losing Bo Duke do to you?' 'Please don't touch him.' 'Not yet my sweet...' Artemis whispers to her before leaving. Lizzy slowly comes out of her thoughts after rebuilding her walls and looks at the boys. "I don't care how you do it but you have to get rid of this demon. He wants to kill you and take my child. He's gonna hurt Bo if I don't do what he wants. He says he's gonna dispose of you two and then use me and my child somehow. Please I don't care what you have to do just...get this demon stuff out of me." Lizzy begs.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy silently flips through it checking his state I.D. Not finding what she was looking for she hands it back to him. "How did you get it?" Lizzy asks.