Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Alright. Well tell him the news Daisy." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Are you sure you don't want a trained professional working on your car?" Lizzy asks.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Absolutely." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"We're pregnant. It worked Daisy." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"We've got news." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy nodded and they left.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"It's positive." Lizzy says. "I'm pregnant."
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy pulls open the door and bites her lip looking at Bo.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Soon Bo found himself pacing back and forth in front of the bathroom door.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
So they get started on the long process.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"If I understood this right we've got to go talk to a lawyer." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy listens to the doctors explain everything then turns to Daisy. "It's gonna take about four to five weeks to go through with all this. Are you sure you want to do this?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy hangs up as well and discuss with the carpet guys about what it'll take and they finish the job the next day. The date and time for their appointment at the surrogacy clinic was also set.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I got to go the carpet people are here." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Yeah actually I can. Remember I was the most wanted whiskey dealer in the south for a few years. I hid a bunch of our profits somewhere they couldn't touch Bo and I could do nothing for years and live off that profit." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of everything." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"As soon as you're ready." Lizzy says.