Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Ok now to go see Lulu." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Four months Julie. After that I'm gonna have to turn you down." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Only if it's soon." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"We could go now." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'll talk to Mrs. Lulu she'd love to be in on this. Julie...Usually if they're just crying they'll simmer when you pick them up and if they need something the don't stop till they get it." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Of course I do." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Absolutely. It's your kid, you should get a baby shower." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"So why would I throw you a baby shower if you're not pregnant? Aren't your twins like five weeks old?" Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Are you pregnant?" Lizzy asks Julie. "A baby shower Daisy."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You know sometime soon I should throw you a baby shower." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Yeah about that time." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Then I'll make sure this one is healthy too." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Austin turned out fine didn't he?" Lizzy asks.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Daisy you're not gonna put me on some stiff regiment to make sure this kid is healthy are you?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Daisy you're not being selfish." Lizzy says.