Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy bits her lip as she looks out the window and sees Daisy and Bo talking. "What are they saying mommy?" Austin asks glancing up. "I don't know sweetheart." Lizzy answers.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I think it may have hurt her a bit when he only thanked Julie for the car and not her." Cooter says. "Daddy's back." Austin calls.
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"Oh and one more thing Daisy. I don't want you to take this the wrong way but...maybe you should suggest, not now but sometime in the future, maybe that Lizzy and Bo have a few dates on their own. During that time maybe you and Enos could do something or you and I could. Their romance isn't like your's and Enos's. Their's is just blooming and sometime you're gonna have to let her go a bit so she can see where it's gonna go." Luke says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You won't. This isn't about the baby. It's about Bo and a flame she thinks is slowly going out. The first thing we can do is when he returns make sure he thanks Lizzy for the car. He's got to know it was mainly her idea." Cooter says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I've got a friend who can fly them down to palm springs for the weekend. Who knows maybe just a change of scenery and 48 hours of them being together without Austin will improve her mood. If not we'll have to think of something else." Cooter says.
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"Cool your jets and listen. Lizzy has been protective of both you and Julie, which is kind of odd considering how she feels about Julie, but not the less she's been protective of you since she met you. It becomes an even stronger urge when you all got kidnapped. She did her best to protect you and she now may feel like she's failed because you're both suffering from nightmares. Her nightmares may be that she's tied down and that these men are harming you and Julie and she can't do a darn thing about it. Lizzy's like a mama bear sometimes and it may be getting to her. You have to help her Daisy in your kind and gentle way. You can't push her just be gentle with her. Suggest things that you and her can do together like a movie or a stroll in the park or even a drive. She needs your help as much as she thinks you need her's. I have no doubt in my mind that she's feeling insecure and helpless and she hates it." Luke says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You did nothing of the sort Daisy. I meant she and Bo need a romantic getaway weekend where they can remember why they fell in love. It's been four very long years and they've both suffered. If you're willing to take Austin for a weekend it just might work." Cooter says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Why would you say that?" Cooter asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I guess you're right." Lizzy sighs. She turns from the window and shoots Daisy a shaky smile before going to talk to some of their other friends. "Daisy...If I heard that conversation right it sounds like Lizzy needs a real break." Cooter says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I just can't see that. It's like...I don't know. He seems happy with me while Austin's around but after that it's like habit. I just don't see his pure and honest love for me any more. Maybe that's my fault I don't I just feel like I'm wishing for something that's never gonna be there." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I ain't going any where. I'm so scared he's gonna leave me. I mean...I feel like I've given Bo so much and...I don't know I feel as though he's trying to love me for Austin's sake but it's like we don't really know each other any more." Lizzy sighs.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'm not sure I ever will Daisy and I'm scared." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"It's not the surrogacy...I just...I feel so bad. He was just a baby when I left and now look at him. It's like...I don't know...I feel like I have to struggle to catch up with everything. Carmen's so big now and so is Jacob and I feel so left behind." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Daisy it's not you, trust me. It's anything but you...I don't it seems as if everyone's moving on and I'm stuck...I just don't know." Lizzy sighs.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!