Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You know what else I love about these kind of moments?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Just as Bo's about to fire back a dark blue mustang tears around the corner and into the Dukes' drive way halting just behind the stealth. The redhead slides out and storms over to Luke. "Lukas Kevin Duke what the hell were you thinking? I get it that your cousin is sick and that Lizzy is in the hospital but I think a little phone call would have been appropriate. It's one thing to stand up a girl on your first date that can be blown off but to stand up your girlfriend after six weeks of dating...that's something different. Well don't stand there with your jaw on the floor answer me boy." Betsy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I love it." Lizzy whispers.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"It's so quiet." Lizzy says snuggling against Bo.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Eventually the Strate's left and Lizzy was left with Bo.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy nods and goes back to eating.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I wouldn't do it like this Daisy but Tom gave me the passes and well...there's still a lot to work out so the sooner the better I guess." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You're...you're leaving me?" Austin said as his mouth formed that pout and his eyes began to water. "Please not the puppy dog pout, anything but the..." Lizzy starts. "Liz..." Bo cuts in. "Right. Austin honey you're coming with us." Lizzy says. Austin stops for a minute then grins. "Of course." Austin says. "This weekend we're going to six flags. We decided to take Austin with us and occasionally make use of the child care facilities." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I helped mommy." Austin says. "I'm sure you did sweetie." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"It still surprises me every time you cook." Lizzy says.