Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Exactly but you and Lizzy really are a lot a like. Same with Julie and Carrie. Some things just work out that way." Bo says.
  2. "You know those two actually remind me of the difference between Lizzy and Julie. It's comforting on some levels." Bo says.
  3. "I hope you really do think about it. Luke and I feel terrible about what we did to you and we promise to try to never let it happen again." Bo says.
  4. "Because you're our cousin and we love you. If we wanted a maid we could always use Julie besides that is not the point. We miss you and want you to come home because we love you and not for some sick and twisted reason. Lizzy wouldn't like it if it was for some other reason." Bo says.
  5. "Daisy you know we never meant to do it. I just wish I could take it all back. Luke feels the same. It's just so weird without you at the farm." Bo says hanging his head.
  6. "I love you Daisy." Enos answers kissing her head.
  7. Lizzy reaches over and rubs Daisy's leg in a comforting manner before turning to Bo. "I should have told you this a while ago but I didn't want to get your hopes up." Lizzy says.
  8. "To make things easier for us. For you." Enos says.
  9. "I think I really should." Bo says. "Bo...I know...we need to talk please stay." Lizzy says choking back tears.
  10. "I know...I just wish I could help." Enos says.
  11. "We don't know that Lizzy will leave again." Enos says. "You've got to take it one day at a time."
  12. "Because I know the woman you are deep inside and things are tougher for us than the rest of our family." Enos says.
  13. "I promised I'd stay in Hazzard and I can't break that. There are still other things I need your help to work through if you believe it's still worth it." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.