Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I always did wonder where they planned on keeping these horse. You don't have a barn at your place do you Daisy?" Lizzy asks.
  2. "Us neither. We just can't figure it out." Luke says. "You have to figure out what makes her comfortable and do it. Make her comfortable and eventually she won't hate you guys." Lizzy says softly.
  3. "She looks like you more." Enos says.
  4. "Aw ain't that just so sweet." Lizzy says.
  5. "I know and the same holds true for me. I mean you're the only woman I will ever love." Enos says.
  6. "His infatuation with you." Lizzy says.
  7. "That wasn't a challenge Bo it was a fact. You are unable to keep him at the farm because you have too many little ones. That's why I've had to keep Trigger here. You want to try to tame him go ahead but I will not keep him here. He will wander." Lizzy says.
  8. "I think he ended it." Lizzy says.
  9. LD glares at her but leaves the room.
  10. "If you tame him I'll have to keep him because god knows you can't and won't keep him at your place." Lizzy says. They hear banging behind them and turn to see Rico doing it again but once they're paying attention he stops.
  11. "I really do wish you all the happiness in the world." LD says.
  12. "I wanted to say you should leave Enos and come back to me but...I can see you're better off with him." LD says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.