Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"And this is why I didn't want her to know." Lizzy says getting up then slinging dust as she drove out of the driveway. "They've been dating for two weeks Daisy. Lizzy didn't want to tell you because she thought you'd hate her. Bo was trying to convince her to tell you and Julie but she said it was too soon." Luke sighs.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Hush." Luke hisses.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Luke what if...what if I lose him while I'm gone? I'm not sure I can handle that." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Don't worry about it Salena you'll be ok." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"You know about Bo and I don't you? You always were too smart. I'm not sure I want to go now." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Anita's mother had a coronary. She was often tired and her heart just gave up. They want to make sure it doesn't happen to Salena." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Oh, ok." Bo says. Out back Luke found Lizzy sitting against the barn. "He still likes you. He's just having a hard time hiding it but showing it." Luke says sitting next to her. "What are you talking about?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Anita's mother had the same problem. She died when Anita was six weeks old from the problem. Now we're worried the same will happen to Salena." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"It's right there." Bo says pointing it out. "I didn't...when are you going?"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Her maternal Grandmother had a heart problem." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Go where?" Bo asks checking out the window every few seconds.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I hope you're right." Lizzy answers.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Luke please tell me he's not gonna take my little girl." Lizzy pleads.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looks intrigued. "Bo please." Lizzy says. "Fine." Bo lets her go and she disappears around behind the barn. After finishing the lemonade he goes after her.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"They look like their mother because they are not my sons. I've got to go. Salena's at the hospital right now and we've got a little digging to do. Thanks for the information though." Luke says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nods. Bo leans the axe up against the tree stump and walks over to Lizzy wrapping his arms around her. "You know exactly what's in it for you." Bo whispers in her ear. "Bo stop. We can't do this here. I know you don't like hiding this but we can't tell them just yet." Lizzy says handing him the glass of lemonade.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Of course I remember it. How did you know about Matt?" Luke asks.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon Bo stops and grins as he sees Lizzy standing there. "That for me?" Bo asks leaning on the handle of the axe. "Maybe what's in it for me?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Are you angry I didn't stay with Anita?" Luke asks.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLizzy rolls her eyes and grabs a glass of lemonade as she passes the kitchen. When she gets to Bo she stands back and watches him swing the axe.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Of course I don't. Do you know exactly what caused her death?" Luke asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!