Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lily frowned. "Oh." She muttered.
  2. "You think I honestly want a girl like Lizzy? If I did I would have taken her years ago but I never have and I never will the only thing I want from you is to have confidence in yourself." Enos says. "Daisy you are one of the strongest women I know. Sometimes I wish I could be as strong as you. You grew up with three men two of which were nearly the same age as you. You've always been an inspiration to me even when I didn't think I could do it myself but right now I wish you would stop doubting yourself." Lizzy says.
  3. Lily drank it all down then complained of the taste. "It doesn't taste good mommy." Lily said.
  4. Soon the guys were captured and sent to life in prison in Maine and all three girls were at home.
  5. Lily toddles over and looks up at her mommy. "Yes Mommy."
  6. "Have her drink it now." Sam says handing over the cup.
  7. "This is a binding potion. Lily only needs to drink it and her powers will be bound until she learns how to handle them." Sam says.
  8. The dinner went well for the double date and as Daisy and Enos finished up their desert Bo pulled Lizzy up and they danced to a soft slow song.
  9. Just then Sam comes in and sits on Daisy's bed. "We've figured it out." He says grinning.
  10. The next couple of weeks roll by and still there was no response from Lizzy. Her hospital room was now decorated with cards, balloons, flowers, and stuffed animals from well wishers and admirers. Lizzy's best friend Tom had been a constant visitor along with Bo, Luke, Uncle Jesse, Daisy, and Cooter. Even Rosco, Enos, and surprisingly Boss Hogg had dropped in to see her. The only one who never left her side was her step-father David who had been living comfortably off an inheritance for years. It was really depressing to see a once vibrant girl full of life now laying completely unconscious on a bed being supported by a tube running down her throat.
  11. Lizzy nodded and that was indeed where they found them. Both guys instantly stood up when they caught sight of the girls their jaws falling slack for a good three minutes. Then Bo realized something. "Lizzy beautiful...I don't want to make us late or anything but you're not wearing any shoes." Bo says. Lizzy looks down and blushes running back to Daisy's room and borrowing a pair. After that was all settled they leave the house and go to the restaurant.
  12. "This." Lizzy says fixing up Daisy's hair then her own before turning to Daisy. "Do you think you could help me a little with my make up?"
  13. "Thank you so much I can't tell you how much that means to me." Lizzy says bouncing on the balls of her feet.
  14. Lizzy pulled it out and held it up to her chest. It had a conservative neckline that showed a bit but not too much cleavage. The dress fell to the top of Lizzy's knees and had a split about three inches up her leg. Lizzy tried it on and it fit like a glove.
  15. "The best thing you can do for her right now is go home, get some rest. Both of you." Cooter says looking at Bo too. "I will call if anything changes I promise."
  16. "It's not your fault and it never will be." Lizzy says bumping Daisy's hip with her own. Then just in the very back of Daisy's closet Lizzy spots some blue fabric.
  17. "And when she wakes up to find you by her bedside and without a job? How do you think she'll feel then." Cooter says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.