Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I'm going to Hollywood. There is no if's and's or but's about it. I'm going. Daisy doesn't believe we'll make it through if she doesn't go and she wants to get back into acting again. She understands your concern about uprooting the kids again but she wants to go. If you want to come then so be it." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Me? I don't know what you want me to tell him." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Bout what?" Enos asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Daisy? In the kids playroom." Enos says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy nods.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I guess." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I don't think he could ever hate you." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I'll try but everyone's already angry at me I don't want to make things worse." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I'm not sure I'll be much help Daisy." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Of course I'll come back. You have nothing to do with why I'm leaving. We'll stay best friends because we'll stay true to each other." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"But you understand where I'm coming from right?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy sighs and stops her by grabbing her arm and with a glare pinned her to the side of her jeep. "Do you get it? Obviously not. When you wanted to become a deputy did you let anyone stop you? No. When you decided you wanted to go out to LA the first time did anyone try to stop you? Not really? When you want to go again will they try and say no? No. Uncle Jesse has a hard time with you being out of Hazzard but never says a word. Not a word because he knows this is something you have to do. My leaving is not about Hazzard, it's not about you, it's Bo, it's not about the Dukes, hell it's not even about my father this time. When I leave Hazzard this time it's because this is my one shot at being something big. Being something other than a small town baby maker. It's something I've always wanted and I wish you'd understand that." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Of course I care this has nothing to do with whether or not I care. This is something I have to do. Y'all just...You don't get it." Lizzy says her shoulders sagging.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Of course I care but it's like...I've been dreaming of acting since I was a little kid. When I was five years old I was in a talent contest and won. Ever since then I've been acting as often as I could. And now that I have this chance to make it big and to give our kids everything I never had, you asking me to stay is a stab in the gut. I have a chance to make it big to be one of the few actors that people out there can look up to as a positive influence and you're asking me to stay in Hazzard and not take that chance. I can't stay here. Maybe things will change in a year but right now I refuse to stay in Hazzard and not take this chance. Some one said everyone gets their chance at greatness but most people don't take it either because their too scared or they don't recognize it when it's banging down their door. Personally I think this is my chance. Let me take it." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"No. I raised Belle for six years in LA by myself and she turned out just fine. I can't believe your asking me to give up the only thing I'm good at. It's like me asking you to give up racing or singing or doing stunts. It's not something I'd do and I can't believe you have this quacked idea that a woman's only place is in the kitchen and at home raising babies. I won't let you take my dream from me. I won't let you do it." Lizzy says.