Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I just...with this relationship being so new I don't want to lose him Daisy." Lizzy says.
  2. "Maybe not tonight or tomorrow even but what happens when she's been out for three months and you've lost your job? Uncle Jesse could lose the farm then where would you be. I won't let that happen to you because of a stupid decision." Cooter says.
  3. "Me too." Bo replies. "Look y'all I appreciate the thought and all but I really don't think y'all should be staying here night after night day after day until she wakes up." Cooter says.
  4. "I want something that will knock him off his feet and make him remember me to keep him interested while I'm away." Lizzy says.
  5. "I don't think it'd be right for either of you to stay here. Uncle Jesse needs your help at the farm and you know how upset Lizzy would be if she saw you moping around." Cooter says.
  6. "Isn't me you're looking for but I can take you do Daisy if you want." Lizzy says.
  7. Lizzy pulled the door open and stared at the person standing there. "Can I help you?" She asked.
  8. "High heels maybe but not short shorts. Let's go raid your closet there's got to be something in there." Lizzy says.
  9. "Ok then get up to your room and pack your clothes." Lizzy says.
  10. "How would you two like to spend the weekend with your Aunt Daisy?" Lizzy asks squatting in front of them.
  11. "You know that really fancy Italian place we've been dying to go to? Papa Marc's?" Lizzy asks.
  12. "That's one thing they're good at. Lucas, Artan." Lizzy calls.
  13. Lizzy grins and thinks she knows what place they're going to. "Come inside." Lizzy says.
  14. "Actually if you just want to take Salena's twins I think I'll be ok." Lizzy says.
  15. "I can't tell you exactly where we're going just that you have to reserve four weeks ahead of time to get the seats." Bo says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.