Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"That's what friends are for." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I'm not as small as I was back then. I'll probably reveal a lot more now. Besides I was thinking of wearing jeans and a tank to the concert. If you want you can find something in my closet. We're about the same size." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"It's alright Daisy...Kristen bought that for me for my freshman homecoming when I was trying to get Bo's attention. I can't believe you found it. I never knew what happened to it." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLizzy finishes and goes back to her room to brush her hair but gapes at the dress in Daisy's hands.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"It's alright." Lizzy says then goes and takes her shower.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"Mr. Davenport we've got the test results back. As of right now she's in a stage one coma. She doesn't respond to anything and I'm not sure what we can do for her. We've run a CT scan but are unable to find any sort of damage to the brain. As far as we know she should wake up with in a few days to a few weeks." The doctor says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"That sounds so second grade-ish but sure. We'll start here go ahead and rifle through my closet and dressers I'm gonna go take a shower." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Trigger misses you too but I know she'd be upset if you came home only half healed." Luke says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I never said I wasn't going to Austin. I'm not gonna miss that concert. How can I be so sure that I'm not gonna come between you and Enos?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"The same goes for me and Bo." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"The same way I'm gonna end up coming between you and Enos?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"If you're ok with me dating Bo then I don't see what the problem is." Lizzy says.