Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Then Lizzy's best friend Tom stepped in as he had been in law school and now was an officially trained lawyer. "Listen good both of you because I can sue you on several charges most importantly harassment and destruction of private property. Your case is Julie filing a false police report something you need to take up with her. Go see her and work it out down there. The family is not involved and you have no right to question them. Without charges against them I must ask you to leave or I will tack on trespassing. If you continue to push me I will get you fired. Now leave or present the charges and evidence to support those charges." Tom demands. Seeing no other options the men leave.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Yea!" Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Ooo Cake. I like cake." Lizzy says. "Can we have ice cream?"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Me neither. So what are you doing for my birthday. It's in two weeks you know." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"One month then we'll find out." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"That's good. Is everything set up?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Hiya Daisy. How you feeling?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Hey Daisy come on in." Bo says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy plopped down on the sofa and frowned rubbing her large stomach. "How much longer Bo?" Lizzy asks. "Well considering your birthday is in two weeks and it's two weeks after that I'd say about another month." Bo answers.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUnfortunately the night had slowly been coming to a close.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Come on...it'll be ok." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Then I'll stand by your side." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I really think we should but it's up to you." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Who ever told you that is lying to you to include your subconscious. You've stood by me when I told you about my major secret from when I was little I ain't gonna abandon you now. And besides maybe you're just coming down with the flu. We should go see a doctor." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Maybe you're just off because of the birth control. Don't go nuts until you find out for sure. You and Enos are meant to be together. Give it a couple more weeks then go see the doctor. No matter what it comes up don't tell Enos. If it's positive wait until he proposes if it's negative don't worry about it." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"See that's a bit of the Daisy I know. If you boys don't mind Daisy and I must be excused to the little girls room." Lizzy says then whisks Daisy off. Seeing the bathroom empty Lizzy turns to Daisy. "Alright shoot. What's going on?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
Lily nods after a moment or so.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Daisy look at me. What happened to you? The woman I met was the most confident and strong willed person I have ever know and now you're a...a crying, self-doubting, weeping mess. I'm sorry to sound so catty but it's like you had a personality transplant. I don't even know who you are any more. The woman I know Daisy Duke to be is nothing like you. She is...one who isn't afraid of anything, who chased her cousins around with a frying pan for running her car off a cliff, who would be snapping at me if she was hearing what I'm saying. Either you're really PMS-ing right now or you're pregnant because those are the only two reasons I can think of that would render you incapable of standing up to me and chewing my head off." Lizzy says.