Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "But I didn't and still don't want a little brother." Austin says. "I know you don't sweetheart but...just put up with it for Mommy." Lizzy says. Austin nods and soon drops off to sleep. Lizzy leads Bo back to their room and sighs. "I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.
  2. "Daisy do you think Bo would be ok if he knew about Ms. Tiny Georgia?" Lizzy asks.
  3. "Alright here's the deal Daisy you'll go first but remember try to keep the talk on the reason why you're back. Lizzy if anything goes wrong with that interview you're a pro at cleaning them up." Marci says.
  4. "Don't worry Daisy, you look gorgeous. And the company is sending out a personal trainer for both of us so we can get back to a healthy size." Lizzy says.
  5. "Thanks Daisy. That means a lot to me." Lizzy says.
  6. "Listen Austin I know it's hard but JJ is small and he has trouble sleeping through the night but you're Mommy's big helper right I need you to put up with this for a little while longer. I'm sorry it's hard baby." Lizzy says. "Why can't you just take him back to the hopsickle?" Austin asks. "I don't want a little brother."
  7. It was the one and only talk show that Lizzy trusted Ted in the Evening.
  8. "I want you to be there too, whether it's here or in Atlanta." Lizzy says.
  9. Eventually the pair fall asleep. Daisy heads back to her room as Bo heads for Austin.
  10. Lizzy nods knowing it'll only be about another month before she delivers herself.
  11. "I'll be back, maybe a week two weeks." Lizzy says.
  12. Soon they're at their hotel and the children are focused on something else with both of the little ones sleeping. "I'd kinda forgotten about that part." Lizzy says.
  13. "It'll be alright Daisy." Bo says slowly rocking his son to sleep.
  14. "I can stay for the rest of the weekend but I've got to get going on Sunday. I'm needed up there. I'm real sorry." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.