Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"See everything's working out. Which reminds me if Bo can go get the rest of those boxes from the garage with all the baby stuff we can go through it today." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Betsy's over there. Her and Luke have been giving Enos a hand." Cooter says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Definitely." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Thank you Daddy." Austin says. "School first Austin. After school Daddy will pick you up and then he'll bring you back here so you can get your stuff then you'll go to Grandpa's." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"You know I do every night." Enos says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You really mean that Dad? I can go stay with Grandpa Cooter?" Austin asks.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Yeah that was fun." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"No it won't." Enos says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"What do you think Bo? If Austin were to go stay with Dad maybe he can adjust to it." Lizzy says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Well Cooter loves you, you know that. You're like a second daughter to him. And David doesn't really know you but he knows how much I care which reminds me he's got a friend in Austin who will let us stay at his place for the concert." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"About nine at night. The kids are in bed." Enos says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I know how hard it is to have a baby in the house." Cooter says when he finds Lizzy. "I especially know how hard it is on a little boy...I want you to talk something over with Bo." "Sure what is it?" Lizzy asks. "I want Austin to come stay for a few weeks...just until you get the hang of having this new baby around." Cooter says.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"What do you mean?" Lizzy asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yes I did. You handled it well. I'm proud of you." Enos says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Actually I wanted to talk to Lizzy about that." Cooter says but follows her.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Just doing my job." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersSoon they are released and after receiving praise from Marci they are driven back to their new apartments.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"It's a good reason Daisy and so you know...you shouldn't regret it." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Hey Daisy, that kid of mine around here anywhere?" Cooter asks. "I'm not a kid Dad." Lizzy answers.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Come on you've got to know." Ted says. "Sure but don't you think I'd sell it to reporters before I'd tell you?" Lizzy asks. Ted grins and after back from commercial the interview slowly winds down.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Sounds like a reason my dad used against my mom." Lizzy says.