Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. ROSCO'S RARITIES DVD Who is the most beautiful, it is Rosco! lol
  2. PHOTOS ROSCO'S RARITIES DVD I love watching this new DVD
  3. Yes, since some time this topic did not work.
  4. Articles about James Best Few others articles in my documents.
  5. Articles about James Best New thread concerning all articles of James Best Rosco.
  6. Definitely Rosco is my favorite character. Be in full chase driving his beautiful Plymouth or Monaco patrol car!
  7. Hello Dukefan, sorry for the long reply just I see your message. I think you want to talk about the number 1-0663 on the box? Others photos of my collection: painting "Ghost of General Lee" Two Dodge Monaco MPC Sheriff Rosco's Police car.
  8. Mr James Best, In some movies, you play of the guitar (you are a great star "The Andy Griffith Show", and music clip in others movies as Last of the Badmen...) I would like to know, How many years did you play the guitar? Thank you for all your wonderful answers. Your fan, Solange
  9. Hello Mr James Best, I would like to know, What role do you prefer to play among your movies? Thank you greatly for your answer. Fan, Solange
  10. It's "R.I.P. Henry Flatt" saison 2
  11. Mr James Best, You have great talent and the more you have a lot of charm my question is Have you had any difficult roles to play? Thank you kindly for your answer. Your fan, Solange
  12. JAMES BEST "LAST OF THE BADMEN"
  13. JAMES BEST "LAST OF THE BADMEN"
  14. I never meet Mr James Best in person and yet it is one of my dreams I would have loved to meet.
  15. It's a good question to ask him.
  16. I would have loved to come and participate trivia night but unfortunately I can not because of the time difference from France (more 6 hours) I missed it
  17. James Best alongside his brother John Paul Guy I have an article in my documents about the meeting of his brother after 50 years.
  18. wow! the first video I had ever seen. really surprising Rosco and Boss!
  19. I wish you a lot of courage in this difficult time and I wanted to give you all my support, to continue has to beat you by thinking has better days. All your family is with you to fight cancer. It is in the depths of you even that you will find the strength and the courage to remain positive and to keep a morale of steel.
  20. One of my favorite western movies "The left handed gun"
  21. PHOTOGRAPHY JAMES BEST PORTRAIT

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.