Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. Excellent Gif Thank you very much rosco_lover. Excuse me I was mistaken as i am french. PHOTO SHERIFF ROSCO P.COLTRANE
  2. I did not know that he could write via e-mail. I would like to write him well but I did not understand very well in English I am French. You can send me his email? Very nice pictures Rosco_Lover PHOTO SHERIFF ROSCO P.COLTRANE
  3. What luck! Rosco_lover, you write a letter or you sent him an email?
  4. I would like to know if you already have write to james Best? PHOTO SHERIFF ROSCO P.COLTRANE
  5. Yes, I prefer the western movies. James Best "Kansas Raiders"
  6. James Best "THE KILLER SHREWS"
  7. Here the link on Google: http://images.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http://www.jerrylewiscomedy.com/pix/film_three_couch.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.jerrylewiscomedy.com/film_three_couch.htm&h=226&w=300&sz=22&hl=fr&start=10&um=1&tbnid=WPzTij_kNJqBCM:&tbnh=87&tbnw=116&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dthree%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bcouch%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dfr%26sa%3DN
  8. I find this picture on Google Three on a couch
  9. Excellent episode "10 million Dollar Sheriff" Picture James Best "Three on a couch"
  10. Beautiful picture! Thanks you very much Rosco_Lover, it's very nice! I would like to know; What movie this picture? Pictures Sheriff Rosco!
  11. It's good western movie! Rosco_Lover, I would like to know if you have the picture of your avatar? PHOTO SHERIFF ROSCO P.COLTRANE
  12. Nice picture! I like! Very good western movie! James Best in "Last of the badmen"
  13. Very beautiful pics Rosco_Lover;) James Best in The left handed gun.
  14. Thanks again for your welcome! Excellent forum with good pictures and info!
  15. Very beautiful pics of actor James Best! Thanks you Mini Hogg for the share, it's very nice! OK!I have buy this pics on Ebay.
  16. My favorite episode are:The pilot episode "One-Armed Bandits", "Too many Rosco's" that's a great episode, "10 million Dollar Sheriff" and I like "Repo men" and other episode...
  17. Excuse-me, I don't understand "heck"?
  18. Hello! or Bonjour! It's very nice DaisyMaeDuke you said that right In France, unfortunately it's rare and unusual to see in meeting Dodge, Chrysler and Plymouth car or to know people passionnate about Plymouth car. Thanks you very much for you welcome
  19. Hello, I'm French (Lyon) my name is Solange and I'm 22 years ago, I am a fan of the serie The Dukes of Hazzard particulary (James Best) Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and I'm passionnate Americains car Plymouth, Dodge particulary wonderful Plymouth Fury 1977-1978. I am very happy to see and of share pictures with you. Thanks.
  20. Hello, Very nice picture James Best of your avatar Rosco_Lover Yes, other pictures SHERIFF ROSCO P.COLTRANE
  21. Hello, You have a big beautiful collection Rosco_Lover General Grant, that picture of the Dukes cast by the tree, I have buy on Ebay.
  22. Photo James Best in "quick gun" 1964 Sidney Salkow
  23. PHOTO SHERIFF ROSCO P.COLTRANE I would like to know if you have pictures Rosco P Coltrane?
  24. MY COLLECTION PHOTOS SHERIFF ROSCO P.COLTRANE
  25. Wonderful Photo James Best! Thanks you very much.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.