Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. Cool pictures! I have all these pics in my collection!
  2. Happy Birthday M.James Best!
  3. I say what I think anyway, it does not matter this is not well wicked just for photos good day:wink:
  4. ok but I prefer that you speak to me before taking without saying anything. No, you write "Then do not be posting them in general That way of acting is right there selfish" I put photos also in other French sites devoted to Rosco, I've never them problems so do not tell me that I am selfish.
  5. Sheriff_Rosco_P_Coltrane Then do not be posting them in general. in general I was talking to my French friends;)
  6. in general I was talking to my French friends;)
  7. No, this is not exactly what I wanted to say, I am happy that you keep for yourself, I know that I was not copyrights are caps that I do and the rest of the photos I buy on Ebay I like to share in this forum but what I really do not like is that I find the same pictures in other myspace For example, so I'd show you my private forum and I found even more of my photos without asking anything? Anyway, I'm nice too, I can not help but put photos.sorry for my English.
  8. Let me say a brief remark, I share photos in the forum in general for sure I would like you do not copy my pictures and placed them in other site or blog. Thanks.
  9. Pics The left handed gun
  10. Excellent movie western Kansas Raiders:wink:
  11. ok! Thank you for the answer.
  12. JAMES BEST "SHENANDOAH"
  13. "The left handed gun" movie Western that I love!
  14. PHOTO JAMES BEST "JIM LINDSEY"
  15. Thank you for sharing your pics MaryAnne. There are three pictures that I did not know. I had never seen these two beautiful photos! What movie is that from?
  16. Hello, Ok! You have pictures of movies or photos of the actor James Best in general?
  17. They are old movies, sorry if some of my caps are not clear on the computer.
  18. Pics "Kansas Raider". James Best, Audie Murphy, Tony Curtis, Richard Long and Dewey Martin.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.