Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. What movie is that from? I do not know exactly the title.
  2. It is a pleasure to share all photos of the actor James Best. It is a great actor that I admire very much! Solange
  3. Pics James Best "Kansas Raider"
  4. Me too, I bid this picture of James Best but you've won.
  5. Yes, I have lots of pictures of movies with James Best. He is my favorite actor, since 6 years I admire him for everything he does;)
  6. PHOTO JAMES BEST RARE "Winchester 73"
  7. I will make caps Kansas Raiders;) James Best "Apache Drums"
  8. miss that two of these films in my collection of western movies with James Best, I have some old VHS as "The Raid" never find on DVD. This is all I have of his movies: -the dukes of hazzard (1-7) -VHS collection Rosco Coltrane -The savage Bees. -Shock corridor -Hooper -The Andy Griffith Show -Firecreek -Black Spurs -Ride Lonesome -Cole Younger, Gunfighter -Last of the Badmen -Seminole -Raid -Battle at Apache Pass -Apache Drums -Kansas Raiders -Comanche Territory -Shenandoah -Winchester73 -The Twilight Zone -The Killer Shrews -Forbidden Planet -The left handed gun and other series has seen the tv...
  9. You do not have much western movies on DVD or VHS in the USA?
  10. I send you an e-mail for friend request have you received?
  11. I have found almost all in France Western movies;) Pics "Battle at Apache Pass"
  12. I love watching Western with James Best. My favorites are Western "The left handed gun" and "The Last of the Badmen". Pics JAMES BEST "Battle at Apache Pass"
  13. JAMES BEST "Black Spurs"
  14. ok! James Best has a great role or we see little?
  15. these pictures are very funny!
  16. James Best "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour The Jar" You have any caps of "the Jar" or "cell 227"?
  17. OK! thank you for the information. Yes, I do not know but I registered.
  18. Yes, it's true. I'd like to see is Alfred Hitchcock Presents "Cell 227" and "The jar". James Best "Andy Sings Midnight Special"
  19. OK! great! I look on YouTube. James Best "The Twilight Zone"
  20. I will try to buy it on DVD or VHS in France Three on a couch The savage bees, I have a VHS, I have a photo, we see very little in this movie.
  21. WONDERFUL PHOTO YOUNG JAMES BEST!
  22. ok! Three on a couch with Jerry Lewis. Thanks! James Best "Black Gold"
  23. Very nice pics! I appreciate this picture. What movie is that from?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.