Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. One thought of loss usually led to another as he began to think about his aunt. "Wonder what Auntie would say if she seen us right now..." There really was no sense wondering though...she, like every parental figure he ever had except Jesse was gone now. And for everyone, including his beloved wife, Jesse had been the one to teach the kids about life and death. ***flashback***
  2. "Huh?" asked Luke realizing that Bo had been speaking to him. "Sorry...was just thinkin' is all..."
  3. Luke just smiled, thinking of the banter, but now thinking of Candy also. Softly, he let out a gentle sigh.
  4. Luke laughed at that, shaking his head. It seemed a long time since the two had bantered like this...he missed it.
  5. "You'd be cryin' cuz after she saw me, you'd be yesterday's news..." replied Luke with a smirk.
  6. I'll agree...not sure on the second but I think Walnut Grove is from Little House on the Prairie
  7. Luke smirked knowing that was true. "Yeah...you're right about that..."
  8. Luke smiled slightly, though the thought of the one that got away always gave him a pang in his heart. Sure it was true that he was never without a date...and it was true also that the girls always came after him, but Bo was right...not one ever held a candle to Candy Dix. He supposed that was why he remained single. He said nothing of all this, however, instead making the remark, "Yeah...I guess you did teach me how not to stumble over my words around her...eventually."
  9. Luke looked at his cousin with a grin. "What was the one girl's name Bo...the blond that looked like she could squeeze through the bars of the jail no problem...started with a J didn't it?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye. "Dang she had you wrapped around her finger for a while..."
  10. "Well...seems to me I taught you a few things you were glad to know later...even if it wasn't math," remarked Luke stretching his tan arms and tilting his head to the side. "Like how to act around girls... youu'd be dateless every Saturday night if it weren't for me..." he added with a smirk.
  11. Luke didn't say anything. He had found that sometimes, especially with Bo, talking did no good anyway.
  12. "I could if I had wanted to...I just didn't wanna...." countered Luke.
  13. ***END FLASHBACK*** "I shoulda aimed higher...maybe I coulda knocked some sense int' ya," said Luke with a smirk.
  14. Now some might say that Bo had the temper in the family. And this was true- to a certain extent. He certainly lost control of it the most. The truth though was that Luke's temper was just as bad, especially when he was younger... when the loss of his parents still weighed heavily on his mind...before the Marine's had taught him how to forget feelings in order to act. Of course at this time, Luke was a teenager...before the Marines...before he learned self control. Angrily he threw the book across the room. "Fine! Be that way!" With that he stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.
  15. "When you take your test on Friday," retorted Luke. "Now do it or I'm gonna tell Uncle Jesse..."
  16. "I know of one time when you'll definately have to know it...and be up a creek without a paddle if ya don't," countered the dark haired Duke.
  17. "I don't hafta give ya an instance, just do it wouldja?!" exclaimed Luke, his dander having been ruffled as Bo kept challenging him.
  18. "You might...an' then what're ya gonna do? Ya ain't comin't'me for help, that's for sure..." promised Luke.
  19. "I doubt your teacher is gonna see it that way," replied Luke. "Why can't you just do things the way they's s'posed t' be done?" asked Luke with an edge to his voice.
  20. Luke put his hands on his hips. "I told ya why...if ya do it the other way you'll get the wrong answer...that's why."
  21. ****FLASHBACK**** "BO...look...ya gotta multiply these numbers before you add the rest...that's just how it goes..."
  22. Luke smirked. "He sure did didn't he? There was a few times I wondered if he would ever sit again..."
  23. Luke shot him a glance. "You weren't exactly a prized pupil all the time, ya know...in fact sometimes you could be just downright ornery."
  24. Luke shook his head. "That was your own fault Dais...you shoulda known Miz Applewood would call an see if they was on the mend..."
  25. Luke laughed. "They just wanted to say anything to get you to try to study...they figured since ya looked up to me so much that maybe...just maybe it might work...just goes to prove teachers don't know nothin..."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.