Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke just held her close getting more and more worried.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke balanced himself on his crutches drawing Jaime into a hug with his arms. "What's wrong sweetheart?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Well...I do...so will ya please come down?" asked Luke not really wanted to attempt the rickety ladder with one good foot.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luek sighed. "Jaime I know you're up there. I aint sposed t be outta bed much less climbin up there after ya...so if ya don't want your uncle killin me, I think ya should come down before I come up."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke frowned. "An argument..." Slowly he hobbled his way outside and to the barn. "Jaime?!"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke frowned. "I been in bed fer a week! Sides...I wanna see my daughter..where is she?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke woke an hour later, surprised to find himself situated in bed as he was. Slowly he reached for his crutches and maneuvered himself out of bed limping his way to he kitchen.
-
Duke or Dupe
Ok...guessing again Neil Bishop Pine Needle Road Witzell's Tires
-
My Aunt Dorothy
That's cool. You know it's funny the things you do remember like favorite desserts and things. My mom died in a car accident last summer...and I can't eat popcorn and m&ms without thinking of her.
- My Aunt Dorothy
-
Duke or Dupe
Im gonna guess: Silas Pew Deer Springs Old Time Ridge Runners Association
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Jaime eventually cried herself to sleep in the hay.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Jaime crawled back under the hay and cried.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Leave me alone."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Jaime turned away from him giving him the silent treatment.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Jaime looked down. "He probably won't hear a word I say...too busy thinkin of HER."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Sure..." she answered not believing it.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"That'll change...she'll get tired of that..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Yeah...right...you ain't gotta worry...he's always loved you..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Jaime sniffed. "He won't care bout me now..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Jaime had her face buried on her uncle's shirt, wetting it with her tears.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Jaime simply clung to him sobbing hard.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread