Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Canadian_Country_Cousin

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Canadian_Country_Cousin

  1. Hey ya'll! Ya know just about everything Bo Duke says is qoutable, but here's some more! From One Armed Bandidts: >Bo: Me an' Luke id be glad to help out , now wouldn't we Luke? >Luke: Nope > Bo:Whaddya mean no? It' s our civic duty. Besides a least two of them kids in that orphanage could be yours! >Bo: Grab that sign >Luke: You grab it >Bo: Well I can't I'm driving >Luke: Is that what ya call it? From Mary-Kay's Baby >Bo "We ain't done nothing, have we?" >Bo "I'd give a whole nickel to find out why they're chasing us >Bo:You figured out if it's us he's chasin >Luke: Yep got it all figured out. See anybody in front of us? >Bo: No > Luke: Then it's us! And I don't know where this one's from but I like it Bo" It's slicker than a bald-tired semi an a mile of red asphalt YEEEEEE-HAW! Keep it between the ditches ya'll!
  2. Hey everybody, I'm new, but I'm gonna give ya my two pennies anyway(Sorry canadaian pennies are only worth 1 cent US) Hee Hee. Any way, I think the new Dukes of Hazzard movie looks trashy and is a disgrace to the original. I watched the trailer yesterday and just about fell out of my chair I was so shocked at the way my favorite show was going to be portryred on the big screen. I think I'm gonna write my own script and send it to WB antbody wanna help?
  3. Hey everybody, I'm new, but I'm gonna give ya my two pennies anyway(Sorry canadaian pennies are only worth 1 cent US) Hee Hee. Any way, I think the new Dukes of Hazzard movie looks trashy and is a disgrace to the original. I watched the trailer yesterday and just about fell out of my chair I was so shocked at the way my favorite show was going to be portryred on the big screen. I think I'm gonna write my own script and send it to WB antbody wanna help?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.