Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

The only thing I don't like about that picture is the black jacket, I liked it way more when they weren't wearing it showing the blue top. for some reason it looked more like the real police that way. :)

This Little man is quite something, he managed to get onto the Dukes set and record a song with Sonny! Atleast thats what It says in the two newspaper articles I found on the internet.

8882017807_5eab3d97df_o.jpg

8882638578_40ce63e83d_o.jpg

8882638588_0e7395eb67_o.jpg

8882017733_245254dded_o.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1529[/ATTACH]

My little contribution to this thread :-)

Your pictures are a LOT better, so I hope you're goin' to enjoy these ones.

"Monkey see, Monkey do" :p the upper one seems to be from one of the first five episodes as it surely is Georgia.

Every contribution is welcome. :)

8904489102_9cb5c258df_o.jpg

8903869719_d080d02f45_o.jpg

8903921257_2bc9287f1d_o.jpg

8903921287_a22884b7de_o.jpg

As you might have noticed, these pictures are taken from ebay user hollywoodlandphotoz

8950818038_e725a01188_o.jpg

please don't mind the text at the top of the picture.

But I agree with the text at the top of the picture ;).

8950818044_4bee9c3834_o.jpg

I find this quite an interesting picture as it shows the shop the General Lee's were prepared for the show.

I thought they might have used one of the impound yard signs from the show to decorate their workshop, but it doesn't match any of the screengrabs I have. Maybe they got the props department to make one in a similar style.

But I agree with the text at the top of the picture ;).

I do too, but people might find the word 'dumb' offending so i figured it would be better to say that. although the movie does have some very good car action.

I thought they might have used one of the impound yard signs from the show to decorate their workshop, but it doesn't match any of the screengrabs I have. Maybe they got the props department to make one in a similar style.

I didn't expect that. could it be that it was never used? It looks like the sign was made to fit on the building that used to stand on number 25 from your Hazzard Square thread.

I didn't expect that. could it be that it was never used? It looks like the sign was made to fit on the building that used to stand on number 25 from your Hazzard Square thread.

You could be right, although I don't remember the word "GARAGE" appearing in any of the impound signs used in the show.

I think this first one was recycled from 'The Hack of Hazzard', which used a different building.

Impound0415.jpg

This one from season 6 is nearer the right size, but is a different style and clearly labeled "Chickasaw".

Impound0614.jpg