Mizzou Dukes Fan

Hey yall! My name is Wesley, and I'm from Missouri. I'm 21 years old, married, and have our first child on the way. I'm a country boy who enjoys hunting, fishing, working out, football, camping, muddin, 4 wheelers, muscle cars and other outdoor or active things. I'm a huge Missouri Tiger fan(hence the username). I'm going to college to be an occupational therapist assistant. I've been a fan of the Dukes of Hazzard for several years now(mostly due to Daisy and the General at first) but until about 5 years ago, never really had access to watching the show due to not getting the channels it was on. I now watch it every time I can find it on TV, have had my picture taken inside "a General Lee" at Cooter's in Nashville, TN, love playing the Return of the General Lee video game, and soon plan to buy every season on DVD. I'm basically addicted to it. Haha. My next "dream" is to save up enough money to take the family to Dukefest. Well, just thought I would introduce myself and tell yall a little about me.

Welcome Wesley, you're lucky to live in the U.S., fanaticism for The Dukes of Hazzard is global and we all dream of being in a dukesfest and accompany our idols. Really want you to do your idea to bring your family.

thank you for joining our hazzardnet.

Sorry if you do not understand something, google is machine translation, I do not speak English. a big hug from ARGENTINA to 8000km from home.

: Palomitas:

• 1 month later...