New Social Toolbar

Meadowmufn

We're trying out something new here at HazzardNet. A little toolbar should show up at the bottom of your browser that allows you share HazzardNet on social networks, check out our YouTube gallery, translate the site to other languages, and chat with other folks currently on the site. There are no downloads or any changes to your browser. It's all in the website code.

Please give us feedback on it. Do you love it? Do you hate it? Do you like it, but with there were some changes? Post your feedback in this thread!

I'm sorry. There are TWO new things. One is a widget to chat with a moderator if they're on. The other is the tool bar (which is orange). You should be able to chat with other members with it. If you minimize the orange toolbar, you can see the moderator widget. I'll have to see if I can stack them or something, so they're both visible.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, I figured out the orange tool bar just now. Thanks! I don't like the white box for moderators; can it be the same size as the minimize button for the orange tool bar? Just my 2 cents.

We've made some tweaks to the toolbar based upon some of the feedback from various folks. Wow, this is like...the most work we've done around this place in a month of Sundays.

Wish I could take credit for it, too, but Mufn does all the technical stuff.

Is there any place on there where we can do online shopping and order imported egg nog for this year's HazzardNet Christmas party?

Too many folks got sick on Brian's egg nog last year.

Tell ya what. You make the egg nog this year. I like more nog than egg, myself, but not everybody has the tolerance.

We'll have an updated newsletter and shopping thang in the next couple days, though, if you wanna pick out a punchbowl or somethin'. Also debating if we want to do Christmas letters to Nasty the Reindeer this year, or if that's just an invitation to more trouble.

Is there any place on there where we can do online shopping and order imported egg nog for this year's HazzardNet Christmas party?

Too many folks got sick on Brian's egg nog last year.

I would like some of that egg nog, but then again I love the bourbon more than the egg nog :)! He he he! Seriously, I would love to find a good egg nog.