Say NO to one liners on the ROUND ROBIN FORUM!

Cowboy

I agree with Garrett, a deputy or a fire fighter would be honorable positions of meaning.....One thing Garrett..keep a Duke outta trouble...., is that even possible? Trouble seems to follow them everywhere.

I agree...if Chet can't do all them things being a deputy, why be a deputy? I don't think you're giving Chet enough credit, Roger...he'd make a great deputy. Plus being a deputy may be Chet's calling...may even keep him outta trouble. Give him some meaning to life. Then again, Chet, you may make a great fire fighter as well. :D

*Sighs* Well BL...you just had to go and remind me, huh? HA HA. How could I forget that...being a Duke myself? Guess I just assumed it was only I that trouble followed! ;) As for if it is possible to keep a Duke outta trouble...hmmm. I highly doubt that is possible seeing how often we seem to find ourselves into trouble and having to find a way out. :D

Maybe we should consider Chet as a deputy. He couldn't do any worse than the people in charge who have been throwing Dukes in jail lately for no reason at all.....and now they're picking on the Davenports. When will all this injustice stop?

Ohh, SOMEBODY is lookin' for a repeat stay!

If you're lookin' for justice, you're in the wrong town. Mayberry is thataway. This is Hazzard.

Chet, a/k/a Cowboy, as a deputy? Over my dead body.

Wow, that'd be a great place to cue up some dramatic music.

*Smirks.* I think a Bounty Hunter would be a great job for me, Outlaw gone Bounty Hunter. *Chuckles.* Theres enough riff-raff, criminals and full time outlaws, not to mention the one considered best or should I say "Lord of-" the outlaws to keep me in business until I grow old.

ROSCO! MARYANNE! I need a favor if you please. I need all the most recent wanted and reward posters you have, especially on one Brian Coltrane and his blond side kick Alex Jackson.

Thank you...

~Chet

*Smirks.* I think a Bounty Hunter would be a great job for me, Outlaw gone Bounty Hunter. *Chuckles.* Theres enough riff-raff, criminals and full time outlaws, not to mention the one considered best or should I say "Lord of-" the outlaws to keep me in business until I grow old.

ROSCO! MARYANNE! I need a favor if you please. I need all the most recent wanted and reward posters you have, especially on one Brian Coltrane and his blond side kick Alex Jackson.

Thank you...

~Chet

Oh really? So... you think just because you say you're a bounty hunter now its true, is that how it works? *chuckles* And you think theres enough work until you're old and gray? Uh huh...

Gee I dont know about you Brian, but I'm not shaking in my boots... are you? Somehow... I doubt it! *grins*

Thank you...

~Chet

You need a Wanted poster? For what? You know what we look like, and we're standin' right here. Besides, if I was worth fifty cents, MaryAnne would just throw a potato sack over my head and drag me in to collect it.

And as a bounty hunter, you'd probably make more money turning in empty soda cans you find alongside the ditch.

That just goes to show what little you guys know...

First... I dont come anywhere NEAR qualifying to be a Bounty Hunter. MaryAnne and MeadowMuffin have a filing cabinet with my name on it, a entire cabinet dedicated to the criminal records of one Chet Duke.

Second.... Im sure theres a few dozen wanted posters and rewards with MY name on it. Now wouldnt if be silly for me to bring myself in? Honestly...

Third.... I cant were a uniform... or any kind of monkey suit for that matter, they make me itch. Also anything less then a .44 or a .45 is a varmit gun.

So I guess you poor guys are stuck with me as an outlaw. But hey, I'd rather fight an enemy I know then a total stranger.

~Chet

I heard that Jude Emery retired and moved to Argentina. Maybe there's an opening for a Texas Ranger. How's your Texas accent? You wouldn't really need a uniform since you'd be working undercover.

Hey, I just had a thought. Maybe Chet is already an undercover ranger but is just pretending to be an outlaw to throw us all off.