Julie Says "And I uncovered the body wow that's something wait till Captain Johnson heres this one now if my brother was here he would be teasing me right now Agent Gibbs. Great Hawaii and I faint so what happened Agent Gibbs did they say yet."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly mae Duke

Agent Gibbs said "There gonna do some annalises on the body"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs said "I hope your not pregnant"

Julie Says "Me too as well, I actually starting to get used to being in the Marines you know back home I was the baby and everybody told me what to do and now I get to tell everybody else except people over me what to do I like it as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Me too as well, I actually starting to get used to being in the Marines you know back home I was the baby and everybody told me what to do and now I get to tell everybody else except people over me what to do I like it as well."

Gibbs said "Do you hate your family for controling ya?"

Gibbs said "Do you hate your family for controling ya?"

Julie Says "No it's just they forget I wasn't fifteen anymore that's all! I love my family don't get me wrong right now and there's a guy in Oklahoma that claims he loves me as well but I don't trust him right now he trampled my feelings once it's complicated Agent Gibbs."

Julie Says "No it's just they forget I wasn't fifteen anymore that's all! I love my family don't get me wrong right now and there's a guy in Oklahoma that claims he loves me as well but I don't trust him right now he trampled my feelings once it's complicated Agent Gibbs."

Gibbs said "Okay, I understand about relashionships...had to many to count"

Julie Says "I was happy to hear I was pregnant and then I hear the bad news they did a whole good new but bad news with me without even showing emotion Agent Gibbs."

Gibbs said "Maybe one day you'll be lucky enough to have another kid...I wouldn't know, I myself have never had kids, I've considered settling down but it would interfer with the job I love the most and thats being a C.S.I Agent."

Gibbs said "Maybe one day you'll be lucky enough to have another kid...I wouldn't know, I myself have never had kids, I've considered settling down but it would interfer with the job I love the most and thats being a C.S.I Agent."

Julie Says "I got three more years right now."

Gibbs said "3 years is quite a long time ya know that right Jul...and anyway tell me about your family, i just love to know about peoples family, I really do...."

Julie Says "There's my brother Bo he always been there for me and we always had each other's back and he taking care of Blackie oh that's 68 Firebird she's a beauty Agent Gibbs. There's Luke he got to the Rank of Sargeant with the Marine but doesn't talk about it much, there's Daisy she's a newlywed and her husband is Deputy Enos Strait and they have a brand new baby named Kaylor. And there's Uncle Jesse he raised me after my Momma died after having me and my Daddy killed himself afterwards leaving me and Bo orphans and well and then there's Coy and Vance as well."

Julie Says "There's my brother Bo he always been there for me and we always had each other's back and he taking care of Blackie oh that's 68 Firebird she's a beauty Agent Gibbs. There's Luke he got to the Rank of Sargeant with the Marine but doesn't talk about it much, there's Daisy she's a newlywed and her husband is Deputy Enos Strait and they have a brand new baby named Kaylor. And there's Uncle Jesse he raised me after my Momma died after having me and my Daddy killed himself afterwards leaving me and Bo orphans and well and then there's Coy and Vance as well."

Gibbs laughes "Sounds to me like Daisy had a thing for cops.." he laughs and the night passes and Gibbs and Julie just talk and talk about each others familys.

Gibbs laughes "Sounds to me like Daisy had a thing for cops.." he laughs and the night passes and Gibbs and Julie just talk and talk about each others familys.

Julie Says "Bo teases me and calls me bookworm but he likes to read just as much as I do now his favorite books are James Bond novels now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.