Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "i know how to hold them"

Julie Says "Okay, you hold Faith oh listen Micheal just got her to go to sleep now. She's a light sleeper don't let my brother slide in and slam the door okay. She just hates that when he does that as well you which brother I'm talking about right."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "Rosco, come on"

Rosco Says "But Daisy, the twins are three months old and I'm sorry what does Micheal think about it right now."

Micheal Says "I'm surprized and we didn't plan this but what can we do about it right now and were happy and at least the kids will be close."

Rosco Says "Yeah but next year the two of you will have three kids under two years old after even thought of that now."

Julie Says "Dad, why can't you be happy for us right now it's another grandchild for you now."

Cue Anybody

Rosco Says "But Daisy, the twins are three months old and I'm sorry what does Micheal think about it right now."

Micheal Says "I'm surprized and we didn't plan this but what can we do about it right now and were happy and at least the kids will be close."

Rosco Says "Yeah but next year the two of you will have three kids under two years old after even thought of that now."

Julie Says "Dad, why can't you be happy for us right now it's another grandchild for you now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "Rosco, its not bad to have young children"

Daisy says " im glad Enos was more mellow when i told him about the baby"

Julie Says "Yeah me too, look dad I'm going to see Ashley and the babies and be reasonable about this right now. I didn't plan on getting pregnant this fast and besides it's my life right now anyways don't try making up for lost time now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "thats not up to me"

Rosco Says "But Daisy, she won't return my phone calls this past month keeps telling me I'm interfering I don't know how to deal with her as my daughter right now."

Callie Says "Act like her father, and as a friend as well Dad don't be so judgemental about she does as well. If she wants five kids in five years then let her do it okay. And I think I will call Tom and tell him maybe I'll talk to him it's his baby as well, it started out just to make you mad but you know I think I'm starting to love him right now Dad."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Rosco Says "But Daisy, she won't return my phone calls this past month keeps telling me I'm interfering I don't know how to deal with her as my daughter right now."

Callie Says "Act like her father, and as a friend as well Dad don't be so judgemental about she does as well. If she wants five kids in five years then let her do it okay. And I think I will call Tom and tell him maybe I'll talk to him it's his baby as well, it started out just to make you mad but you know I think I'm starting to love him right now Dad."

Daisy sighed "i dont know"

Daisy sighed "i dont know"

Callie Says "Daisy, you know this is between Dad and my twin sister right now I've known her for a over twenty years now and she is pretty stubborn they got to find some common ground about this right now."

Rosco Says "No, I know what it is right now she has the Coltrane Hardheadedness you are more the Tropicana's and understand Callie, she doesn't understand she getting to close to forty for having right now."

Cue Anybody

Callie Says "Daisy, you know this is between Dad and my twin sister right now I've known her for a over twenty years now and she is pretty stubborn they got to find some common ground about this right now."

Rosco Says "No, I know what it is right now she has the Coltrane Hardheadedness you are more the Tropicana's and understand Callie, she doesn't understand she getting to close to forty for having right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sid "i know"

Dasiy said "guys stop arguing"

Rosco Says "Sorry Callie, maybe this is what she's mad about then Daisy and Callie I tend to be a bit overbearing but ever since she knows I'm her father I've been trying to make up lost time and even with Callie as well and Kramer but he doesn't seen to mind so much."

Rosco Says "Sorry Callie, maybe this is what she's mad about then Daisy and Callie I tend to be a bit overbearing but ever since she knows I'm her father I've been trying to make up lost time and even with Callie as well and Kramer but he doesn't seen to mind so much."

Daisy said "its okay Rosco, dont feel bad"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.