1985 (final season)

Nice to meet you goodolboy85. I see you're no rookie to HazzzardNet but I don't recall you posting anything for awhile.

I agree with you. I was disappointed that they didn't get married too. It would have been nice if it would have happened on a reunion show but no luck there either.

Anyway, I hope you stay around and post more stuff. Catch ya later!!

WB Goodolboy85!:D

As for Daisy and Enos not being wed, that is a good question...but it leaves the doors wide open for all of us DOH fan-fic writers to write about if one wishes to do so. ;)

To me it seems like TV shows like that want or like their lead characters to be unmarried or so...or maybe it is just coincidence...One may never know. ;)

I agree with you, Garret.

Every Enos-Daisy's fan (like me) was disappointed because they didn't marry, but...... yes, it leaves the doors open for our fantasy, so we can write our favourite ending (in various ways) in our fics.

But, as I said some time ago, "Enos and Daisy's wedding" gave me a bad feeling; I mean, good episode (one of my favourite, of course), but, as Goodoldboy85, I didn't like the reason why they didn't marry (a very stupid reason, yeah).

And the worst thing... I wanted sooooo much to hear Daisy saying "I love Enos" to everyone. Only one time. I didn't mind if they didn't marry, but I wanted to hear those words!!!!!! At least at the end of the show.

Episode by episode I was looking for their love, and sometimes I was disappointed because Daisy's behaviour.

Goodoldboy85, I don't know if was so obvious that Daisy really liked Enos (where exactly did you see it?).