Welcome to America Bo James!!!!

DaisyMaeDuke

Bo James arrived safely to America yesterday and is now sleeping off the jet-lag. I'm sure before too long we'll be raisin' us so much a ruckus up my way that the local authorities will be only too happy to see us trek our way to Georgia on Wednesday!!!

Anyway, I thought it would be nice if those who wanted to could give Bo James a nice down-home welcome to America.

Let me be the first....

WELCOME TO AMERICA!!!! I'm soooooo glad you're here:p So....um....wanna rp? hehe.

Welcome Bo!!! Just remember when you're down there running around Hazzard County, drive on the right side of the road. On second thought, it might be a little more fun if you drive on the left side. Shoot, the folks in Hazzard probably won't even notice. Have fun. Keep between the ditches. YEEHAWW!!

lol thanks Roger and anyone else who posts here lol. I already said thanks to Daisy seeing as i'm living in her home already hehe. I cant wait to get down to Georgia on Wednesday and look round the original filming site of the Dukes and of course getting to see the cast at Dukesfest! Its gonna be so much fun, i'm already having a blast here :) Its so green...so different to London...smog, grey buildings and badly behaved drivers everywhere is usually my scenery in London...my hometown aint too bad though.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of you at Dukesfest :) Keep it tween the ditches everyone...otherwise you might not get there hehe

BoJames