The Very First Dukes In Hazzard(or what will become Hazzard)

What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?

• Divorce Him
    • Take him and hope he gives all his love to you
    • Take his car keys from him, and hide the car
    • Sing "Kiss This" by Aaron Tippen

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelena say Micheal pull in and opened up her door, Micheal ran to her and kissed her."She icked me out, we're getting a divorce and im with you." Angelena smiled and said,"I knew you'd come to your senses."

Rosco sensed something was wrong he drove over to his Granddaughter's house and found that Micheal's car was missing and that when he walked in that Reba was holding the cordless talking to her father.

Little Bo walk up to his Great-Grandpa and says "Daddy, left us and the twins think that they hate him and he we have a half-brother right now and it's not fair and Grandpa can you hold Marcus he won't stop crying he knows something is wrong."

Savannah says "Daddy hates us Great-Grandpa that all it is and Mommy is on the phone with Grandpa and she is crying as well. What kind of Daddy makes a Mommy cry like that something is wrong."

Rosco says "He's working bright and early tomorrow wait till I talk to him and ask him why he made my Great-Grandkids and Granddaughter cry like this and sure I take Marcus and he's too little too know what is going on. I felt pain like this when Emma's mother took her away from me and told me to not even talk to her."

Cue luke_fan07 or dukesrule2000

Rosco flew mad and looked to the kids,"Well, I know your daddy doenst hate ya, he loves ya Ibet it was that Angelena that caused all of this. Reba, we need to talk." Rosco yelled as he took the baby in his arms.

Reba says "Daddy says he's coming right over and he wants to talk to you, me and the kids about and madder than ever right now."

Rosco says "I remember having to calm down your father when Billy Bob and J..R. Ewing kidnapped you from the hosptial he was yelling than crying and then yelling and then crying, why he couldn't even drive your Uncle Jesse had to drive the General back to the farm that day."

Rosco shook his head and waited for Reba's father to arrive so he could calm him down and stop him from going after Micheal adn Angelena so he wouldnt commit a murder.

Reba says "What was Daddy like when I disappeared and when did he figure out that my Momma had something to do with it. I could never understand why she did to me and Daddy."

cue luke_fan07 or Dukesrule2000

Meanwhile at the farm

Kathy was tring to calm Luke down, He want and go and talk some sence into michael.

Kathy said Luke, Rember back when Jesse was a baby. All of a sudden Luke got quite.

Clark and Lois looked at them. Uncle Luke what's going on? Well let's just say I almost did what Michael did. If it wasn't for Bo and Jonathan. for knocking some sence in me.

Uncle Luke you cheated on Aunt Kathy. I had always thought your marrage was always soldid. Clark said. It had nothing to do with our marrage. It was me and only me.I had a week moment and Lou-Ann saw that and she took advantage of it. and when Bo and Jonathan walked in to the Boars Nest She was giving me a lap dance.Clark and Lois Just looked at each other. and they hauled me out of there. and Boy they gave me a huge talking too. and I came home and I told Kathy. Oh she was Mad but she wasn't made at me. And she said Watch Jesse and she went out the door got in the General and took off.Luke said. Ya I showed up at the Boars Nest Daisy was Working. I spotted Lou-ann and She was laughing But she wasn't laughing very long . I walked over to her and I didn't say a word. I just holled off and Punched her and she fell to floor. and She didn't get back up and I said Stay away from my husband. and I turned around and Left Daisy Just smiled . I got in the General Lee and came back home. Kathy said. Wow mom stand by your man.Jesse said. and everyone laughed.

Meanwhile at the farm

Kathy was tring to calm Luke down, He want and go and talk some sence into michael.

Kathy said Luke, Rember back when Jesse was a baby. All of a sudden Luke got quite.

Clark and Lois looked at them. Uncle Luke what's going on? Well let's just say I almost did what Michael did. If it wasn't for Bo and Jonathan. for knocking some sence in me.

Uncle Luke you cheated on Aunt Kathy. I had always thought your marrage was always soldid. Clark said. It had nothing to do with our marrage. It was me and only me.I had a week moment and Lou-Ann saw that and she took advantage of it. and when Bo and Jonathan walked in to the Boars Nest She was giving me a lap dance.Clark and Lois Just looked at each other. and they hauled me out of there. and Boy they gave me a huge talking too. and I came home and I told Kathy. Oh she was Mad but she wasn't made at me. And she said Watch Jesse and she went out the door got in the General and took off.Luke said. Ya I showed up at the Boars Nest Daisy was Working. I spotted Lou-ann and She was laughing But she wasn't laughing very long . I walked over to her and I didn't say a word. I just holled off and Punched her and she fell to floor. and She didn't get back up and I said Stay away from my husband. and I turned around and Left Daisy Just smiled . I got in the General Lee and came back home. Kathy said. Wow mom stand by your man.Jesse said. and everyone laughed.

Lois says "Clark, I got to remember next time someone to try's to move in on you I think they would learn after that right there. I wonder how Reba is taking the news about Micheal and the whole situation on there house."

Clark says "From what I heard they was arguing pretty bad and then Reba called Angelena a homewrecker and her baby a basterd and then Micheal got mad as well."

Lois says "I feel bad for there four kids now there father is leaving and poor little Marcus is too little to understand anything right now."

Clark says "Uncle Luke, I could see Uncle Bo doing something like but my father I just don't see that right there and where is Uncle Bo right now anyways?"

Cue Dukesrule2000 or luke_fan07

Charlie and Christopher, Chad, and jeremy heard the commotion and walked over to their sisters house, what happened sis?" "Weres micheal at?"

Reba says "He's at Angelena Tizdale's house I through him out and where is dad at right now."

Charlie says "I tell you something right now sis, I could never tell you before but I never did like Micheal I always thought he was up to something half the time and it he didn't seem to concerned when you went to Kansas with the kids to visit Clark and Lois."

Reba says "THAT'S WHEN IT HAPPEN, HE WAS AT THE BOARS NEST AND HE HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH AND ANGELENA TOO HIM TO HER HOUSE AND NOW THEY GOT A LITTLE BOY NAMED JESSE LUKAS."

Chris says "How could Angelena named her baby after our Uncle's that bothers me sis, and I never did like Micheal very as well."

Charlie says "Hey Reba, Dad's going in the drive and he looks mad about something."

Chris says "I don't blame me him right now if this ever happened to Julie when she was married and had kids I don't what I would do."

cue dukesrule2000 or luke_fan07

Bo walks up to door and knocks and Reba opens up and he could tell she had been crying as well. And Chris, Charlie, Chad, Jeremy and Rosco was there and he was surprized he sure was glad that Reba's brothers stuck by her side so much and it seemed that they was asking where Angelena Tizdale lived at as well.

Reba says "Well, guys I don't rightly know where Angelena lives at she keeps it a secret if you get what I mean by that."

Rosco says "Listen Reba, she gets so many tickets from the Sheriff's department that I have her address at the Sheriff's office in my file. She has a lead foot if you what I mean."

Bo says "Hey Rosco, I know maybe he never always got along in the past but this of what Micheal is doing to Reba doesn't seem right and Angelena naming her son after my Uncle and cousin I don't like that either. You Charlie was filling me in about everything going on. And Honey, I can't believe what you Angelena and Jesse Lukas you really got her good."

Reba says "I'm sorry I guess it just my Duke Temper coming out you know Micheal defended her after what I had said and told me that she was just like me. I think somewhere along the line he forget the part of the wife and kids ay home and what the wedding ring means and what it means to be married."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or luke_fan07

Balladeer: Well, it seems that Reba has the support of her family and I mean everybody right now. You know I hope that Micheal is happy with Angelena it seems that he defended Angelena againist is own wife. And that just ain't right thing to do, and now she is a Duke riled up right now and there's no backing down as well. Can you believe what the twins said to there father I haven't quite figured how who they take after bit it seems they understand what is going right now.

Micheal asks Angelena if he could make a long distance phone call on her bill and says says okay. He picks up the phone and dials his cousin Van in Houston and it seems that he listening about what happened but a little disappointed in his cousin.

Micheal says "You mean Van, if there was a pretty girl when you was playing college football you didn't persade her to go and talk to you."

Van says "Listen Cousin, I never did that I didn't need my wedding ring to remind me that I was married and other woman was off limits. So, I guess Reba and Angelena aren't going to be best friends then."

Micheal says "Not after she called her baby a basterd and called her a homewrecker, that wife of mine as quite temper of her own. Angelena almost got into a fight with her right at her Uncle Luke's farm where she brought me little Jesse Lukas to me. Her Uncle Luke, and her cousins Jesse and Clark were there as well. I think it struck a nerve when she heard that Angelena named the baby after her two of her own family."

Van says "Speaking of that, did you ever tell her about your daughter with Kyra you know that little weakness when she off looking for her family and you was trying your darnest to get Little Bo back."

Micheal says "I never told and don't tell her either it seems that the arrangement of Kyra silence in exchange for that certain amount per month is working out just right."

Micheal hangs up with Van and he goes thinks about that little girl in Texas and what Reba would've done is she would've found out about her and Kyra as well.

Meanwhile in Houston

Van couldn't keep his cousin's constant womanizing from Reba anymore so he decides to call his cousin's wife and tell her.

At Reba's house it seems everybody is talking and the phone rings, Reba picks it up and she takes the cordless in the backroom with her while her brothers, father, grandfather and kids are in the living room.

Reba says "Hey Van how is Cheyanne and the kids doing today?"

Van says "There fine, but that's what I wanted to talk to you about and it's been bothering me for quite some time and this is what I've got to tell you. Well, you see about the time that you looking for your father and Micheal was trying to Little Bo back from the Ewings at Southfork well he has an affair with Cheyanne's sister Kyra and they got a little girl as well. At he's been sending an amount of money to Kyra and his daughter ever since, but that's not the worst of it you see he's never been faithful to you Reba. He even told me that he didn't know what he was doing when he married you all those years ago and that he never even wanted kids."

Reba says "Thank you for telling me this Van. I can't believe you kept this right here a secret this must've been awful for you to keep from

me." Van says " and I'm sorry for what my cousin did to you and the kids just now. I hope they didn't take it to bad Reba."

Reba says "Van you know Little Bo knows something isn't right and the twins told Micheal that they hated him before he left when I kicked him out of the house today. Listen my Dad, brothers, and Grandfather are over right now and thank you for telling me this right here."

Van says "Your Welcome, I can't believe he's my cousin Reba."

Balladeer: I think Micheal been lying to Reba about where he's been and he never even been faithful to her in the whole time they been married.

cue Dukesrule2000 or luke_fan07

Kathy got a little dizzy. Luke saw this and said Sweetheart are you all right. Kathy looked at Lois. Lois said hay Clark AND Jesse lets take Leventa to the Park in town. Clark gave lois a look Leventa got all excited when she heard Park. and Clark said Ok. Jesse said Ok and the three of left. and They Hurd Jesse's car start up. Luke said ok sweetheart what's going on? Kathy took a deep breath and said Luke, we are Pregnet. there was a long pause. Then Luke smiled and said a Baby. and he kissed her. Kathy said are you happy? Luke smiled and said oh Sweetheart. I'm very happy. now we have to tell Jesse and Leventa. Kath, let's go over to Reba's and support her. and she said let's go. and they left a note for Jesse.and they got in the General Lee . and they headed for Reba's house.

Kathy got a little dizzy. Luke saw this and said Sweetheart are you all right. Kathy looked at Lois. Lois said hay Clark AND Jesse lets take Leventa to the Park in town. Clark gave lois a look Leventa got all excited when she heard Park. and Clark said Ok. Jesse said Ok and the three of left. and They Hurd Jesse's car start up. Luke said ok sweetheart what's going on? Kathy took a deep breath and said Luke, we are Pregnet. there was a long pause. Then Luke smiled and said a Baby. and he kissed her. Kathy said are you happy? Luke smiled and said oh Sweetheart. I'm very happy. now we have to tell Jesse and Leventa. Kath, let's go over to Reba's and support her. and she said let's go. and they left a note for Jesse.and they got in the General Lee . and they headed for Reba's house.

Jesse, Lois, Clark and Leventa got to the park and she looked at Lois and says "Can I go to swings will you join me Lois if that's okay with you I can race you."

Lois says "Leventa, you are picking more and more like your daddy, always racing somebody."

Leventa says "I beat out Rebecca the other day when she came over with her bike, she ate my dust."

Lana and Ross was walking in the park and they Jesse, Clark, Lois and Leventa and Lana smiles because she remembers the last time she took her to the park and raced her on the swings.

Lana walks over to open swing while Ross goes and finds Clark and Jesse. By the time Ross reaches his cousins they are talking.

Lana is over by the open swing and she says "Hey Leventa this isn't very fair you got a head start and you know. Oh hi Lois what brings you to Hazzard County this time."

Cue Dukesrule200O or Luke_fan07

Reba says "Hi Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy, I just found from Micheal's cousin he's been cheating the whole time and never wanted to marry me and even have kids and he has a daughter with a Kyra Hart in Houston, Texas and now he has son with Angelena Tizdale and he never stopped seeing other woman who knows how many kids he has out there along with my four."

Rosco says "That little weasel, I am wondering something everytime I ask him to stay out on patrol on saturday he says that you and him are going to a movie."

Reba says "Well there is movies on Saturdays Grandpa, and he tells me that he has to clean up the jail on Friday Nights?"

Rosco says "Oh no, that's saturday and weasels his way out of that as well."

cue Luke_fan07 or Dukesrule2000

Reba says "Hi Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy, I just found from Micheal's cousin he's been cheating the whole time and never wanted to marry me and even have kids and he has a daughter with a Kyra Hart in Houston, Texas and now he has son with Angelena Tizdale and he never stopped seeing other woman who knows how many kids he has out there along with my four."

Rosco says "That little weasel, I am wondering something everytime I ask him to stay out on patrol on saturday he says that you and him are going to a movie."

Reba says "Well there is movies on Saturdays Grandpa, and he tells me that he has to clean up the jail on Friday Nights?"

Rosco says "Oh no, that's saturday and weasels his way out of that as well."

cue Luke_fan07 or Dukesrule2000

Angelena says "Micheal just think your way closer to work then where you used to live and you like me better than your wife and you got your son Jesse Lukas as well."

Micheal says "Just so you know I have other women out there, oh and I have a duaghter in Houston,Texas. I know you love me and everything but after I get my divorce from Reba don't be expecting me to marry you. Just because we have a son together because I ain't getting remarried once I'm free of Reba. It will just make things easier if this doesn't work out Angelena. It's going to be hard because my boss is my wife's Grandfather and her Uncle Micheal is a deputy with more say than me and everybody in this family loves Reba. Did you know that her cousin is Cooter Davenport and that she has two cousins that are reporters in Metropolis as well. And she is related to all of the Dukes and Coltranes as well, and she has ton of cousins everywhere. Her Aunt Kathy is a docter you probaly met her as well and her Aunt Jessica owns and runs the Boars Nest as well."

Cue dukesrule2000 or luke_fan07

Reba runs to Kathy and Kathy huggs her. and She said Reba come lets go for a walk and get awat from all these men. Reba smiles and said Ok Aunt Kathy. Luke looked at her and smiled. and the women went out the door. Ok Reba what do you want to do? Kathy said. what I want to do I can't. Reba Said. What is it? Kathy asked. I want to beat the crap out of Michael and her. Her for naming her son after my Uncles.Reba said. Kathy smiles and said I know how you feel and I did beat the crap out of the other woman. and then she told Reba about luke and Lou-Ann. and she had a shocked look on her face.and she told her what she did to Lou-Ann. and Reba said Wow Aunt Kathy. But there is a difference between Uncle Luke and Michael He didn't sleep with her. but I understand what you are saying. I;m going to get even with her and him.tHANLS AUNT Kathy. Kathy smiled and then they both went back in the house.

Reba runs to Kathy and Kathy huggs her. and She said Reba come lets go for a walk and get awat from all these men. Reba smiles and said Ok Aunt Kathy. Luke looked at her and smiled. and the women went out the door. Ok Reba what do you want to do? Kathy said. what I want to do I can't. Reba Said. What is it? Kathy asked. I want to beat the crap out of Michael and her. Her for naming her son after my Uncles.Reba said. Kathy smiles and said I know how you feel and I did beat the crap out of the other woman. and then she told Reba about luke and Lou-Ann. and she had a shocked look on her face.and she told her what she did to Lou-Ann. and Reba said Wow Aunt Kathy. But there is a difference between Uncle Luke and Michael He didn't sleep with her. but I understand what you are saying. I;m going to get even with her and him.tHANLS AUNT Kathy. Kathy smiled and then they both went back in the house.

Reba says "I'm calling my Attourney, but first I'm canceling all of Micheal's credit card including his debit card and putting a freeze on his bank accounts it's my right he cheated on me. So, I think the next time he goes to use anything nothing will happen."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Luke_Fan07

Charlie says "Dad, Uncle Luke, Chris, Chad and Jeremy I went through this when Rebecca decided to leave me when Charlene was only eighteen months I Haven't heard nothing from her in years thow."

Chris says "That must been hard on you Charlie, wake up one morning and find out your a single parent and your probaly had work to go as well."

Charlie says "I couldn't go to work you see Charlene was Crying and kept telling me that her Momma was coming back in the afternoon."

Rosco says "I went through something like that when Emma's mother told me not anything to do with Emma and not to tell anybody in town including Emma. I told Momma about she understood about it but she did want to find her at the time. You should seen what my Father said when he found out about it. I thought he was going to look for every single Davenport that day."

Charlie says "Wow, grandpa did Great-Grandpa Coltrane really do that he must've had a terrible temper then."

Rosco says "Personally I think Emma and Reba have more common then Emma thought look what was happen to both of them. Why they were both snatched from their fathers and now it seems that Micheal can't stand by Reba ever."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Luke_fan07

Luke looked at everyone and said why are we all standing around. lets start doing something.

meanwhile at the farm

Clark, Lois, Jesse and Leventa came home. Jesse said MOM DAD. Clark notices the note and he said Jesse here is a note from your parents. and he handed it to Jesse. and Jesse said they are over to Reba's house come on and Then Lois said We can't Leventa is a sleep. and she saw the disaponted look on Jesse's face ok you boys go I will stay her with Leventa. Clark kissed her. and they left.

Luke looked at everyone and said why are we all standing around. lets start doing something.

meanwhile at the farm

Clark, Lois, Jesse and Leventa came home. Jesse said MOM DAD. Clark notices the note and he said Jesse here is a note from your parents. and he handed it to Jesse. and Jesse said they are over to Reba's house come on and Then Lois said We can't Leventa is a sleep. and she saw the disaponted look on Jesse's face ok you boys go I will stay her with Leventa. Clark kissed her. and they left.

Lois says "Well, lets just say that is practice for the coming months ahead and besides I'm tired too as well."

Clark and Jesse headed over to there cousin's house and they surprized to see so many people there. Clark elected to take his his truck and Jesse didn't mind so much and he was calling Ross about what was going on and he could tell his cousin wasn't very happy about it. It seemed that none Reba's family like Micheal this must catchy like a cold or something. Lana looked over as her husband and asked him what the problem was and Ross says "Micheal cheated on Reba and apparently he has a son named Jesse Lukas with Angelena Tizdale and he has a daughter by a Kyra Hart in Houston and he's never been faithful to my cousin."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Luke_fan07

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.