The Very First Dukes In Hazzard(or what will become Hazzard)

What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Would do With Reba's Husband Micheal in last couple of pages?

• Divorce Him
    • Take him and hope he gives all his love to you
    • Take his car keys from him, and hide the car
    • Sing "Kiss This" by Aaron Tippen

Reba was waiting for Clark to come back she knew that everybody in Hazzard would miss her but if it means keeping the Kent Farm in the Duke family well she would be will to take the chance. Besides she know how to handle the mangy Luthor if they gave her too many probelms and Smallville from the last she was there have a Sheriff department as well.

Cue luke_fan07(P.S. Great Place for Angelena to jump into Reba and Micheal's.)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reba was waiting for Clark to come back she knew that everybody in Hazzard would miss her but if it means keeping the Kent Farm in the Duke family well she would be will to take the chance. Besides she know how to handle the mangy Luthor if they gave her too many probelms and Smallville from the last she was there have a Sheriff department as well.

Cue luke_fan07(P.S. Great Place for Angelena to jump into Reba and Micheal's.)

Balladeer: I Smell trouble for Reba and Micheal and family, and congratulation on them babies it seem like everybody is having them lately.

Angelena drove to the farm to see michael there, She pulled up and got out carrying a baby carrier with a beautiful baby boy inside.. Angelena looked to Micheal who greeted her and looked to him with aconcerned look on her face,"Micheal we need to talk, this baby.....its yours."

message me back julie to tell me how you liked my post, so i can either leave it or edit it.

Angelena drove to the farm to see michael there, She pulled up and got out carrying a baby carrier with a beautiful baby boy inside.. Angelena looked to Micheal who greeted her and looked to him with aconcerned look on her face,"Micheal we need to talk, this baby.....its yours."

message me back julie to tell me how you liked my post, so i can either leave it or edit it.

Clark had heard what was going on with his superhearing and he didn't mean to do that.

Micheal says "Angelena! Angelena this baby can't be yours my wife and our new son is in the house and her cousins and Uncle is out on the back forty fixing a fence. I think you're mistaken please don't go to Reba about this and what's his name as well."

Cue luke_fan07(P.S. I like the post it looks like Micheal's been a nuaghty, naughty boy.)

Angelena looked to Micheal,:"It aint no mistake, buddy, this baby is yours!""his name is Jesse Lukas." "I wont go and tell Reba but she'll find out sooner or later."

Angelena looked to micheal who was stunned at the sight of the beautiful baby boy.

Micheal says "But honey, I got Little Bo, Ellie, Savannah and Baby Marcus Allen and Reba wants to buy her cousin Clark's farm in Smallville, Kansas she can't find out what is going between you and me."

Reba leaves baby Marcus Allen with Kathy and Lois and she walks out and overhears everything that Micheal and Angelena is talking about and she walks over to him and says "How could you, you homewrecker and Micheal please find your way home and please don't come home I divorcing you and you have him Angelena. Just keep in mind if he did this to me he'll do that you when he gets bored with you homewrecker."

Micheal says "Honey, it's just the emotions and your famous Duke temper talking please can we talk."

Reba says "Micheal, You Can Take The Long Way Home for as far I care. But just remember I want you out of house and take all of your stuff as well."

Cue luke_fan07

Micheal says "But honey, I got Little Bo, Ellie, Savannah and Baby Marcus Allen and Reba wants to buy her cousin Clark's farm in Smallville, Kansas she can't find out what is going between you and me."

Reba leaves baby Marcus Allen with Kathy and Lois and she walks out and overhears everything that Micheal and Angelena is talking about and she walks over to him and says "How could you, you homewrecker and Micheal please find your way home and please don't come home I divorcing you and you have him Angelena. Just keep in mind if he did this to me he'll do that you when he gets bored with you homewrecker."

Micheal says "Honey, it's just the emotions and your famous Duke temper talking please can we talk."

Cue luke_fan07

Clark see's Reba crying and runs over to her and asks what is wrong and Jesse and Luke follows suit as well. But they didn't expect to find out what they are about to find out.

Cue luke_fan07

Angelena frowned and shook her head,"Famous Duke blood huh? you're gonna find out famous Duke blood, when i deck you a gooden buddy!!!"

Micheal turned to look to Angelena leaving he ran over to her and stopped her, Angelena said,"When you're ready fer me you know were Im at."

Angelena got in and drove off. Leaving Micheal there to be alone and in a tight bind.

Angelena frowned and shook her head,"Famous Duke blood huh? you're gonna find out famous Duke blood, when i deck you a gooden buddy!!!"

Micheal turned to look to Angelena leaving he ran over to her and stopped her, Angelena said,"When you're ready fer me you know were Im at."

Angelena got in and drove off. Leaving Micheal there to be alone and in a tight bind.

Reba says "Well Micheal, what is going to be me and kids and or that homewrecker and your bastard son with her. If you leave me, there is no coming back to me you understand that right that."

Michael says "But Reba, you got to understand you was in Smallville, Kansas visiting your Cousin's farm and I was lonely and I had just gotten off work and nobody was at home. Well Angelena was at the right place, at the right time and I think I had a few too many so she gave me a ride home but it was really to her house."

Reba says "That Homewrecker, I can't believe she shares her name with Angelena Jolie. Oh yes, I can she does the very same thing as well and just breaks up with the guys."

Clark walks up to Micheal and says "How could you do that too my cousin?"

Cue luke_fan07

Micheal shook his head and looked down,"OHH Lord!"

Micheal quickly thoght and turned red,"Now you hold on a minute here, Angelena's baby is NOT a bastard, why that'd be bout calling one of our kids that?!, and another thing she is NOT a homewrecker, shes a nice, sweet, down to earth person!!!!!" Micheal thought to himself, "just like you..."

Reba looked to Micheal and said......

Micheal shook his head and looked down,"OHH Lord!"

Micheal quickly thoght and turned red,"Now you hold on a minute here, Angelena's baby is NOT a bastard, why that'd be bout calling one of our kids that?!, and another thing she is NOT a homewrecker, shes a nice, sweet, down to earth person!!!!!" Micheal thought to himself, "just like you..."

Reba looked to Micheal and said......

Reba says "Well, I'm sorry for saying that but you cheated on me and that fact can't be changed as well. And I'm upset and got four kids to take care and I'm thinking about moving out of Hazzard and taking the kids with me. How can you compare her to me, just last year she helping Lex Luthor get away from Hazzard. Why don't try an accesory to the crime even thought Lex wasn't caught. Did you have a thing for her last year do as well how could you Micheal after all we've been through first my Mama let's Billy Bob Cowbell and J.R. Ewing kidnapp me when I was two weeks old and then just last year I find she never even wanted me."

Cue luke_fan07

"Well, then if you feel like you have to leave then go, I won't stop ya, I love Angelena and I just.... I can't hurt her, but I dont wanna hurt you either darlin, I dont want you to really leave, I want you to stay but I know I cant have both."

Micheal looked to Reba.

Reba says "Another thing, tonight please don't come back to house your not welcomed back and my attourney will be in touch. How are going to explain this to Grandpa when he asks how me and kids are doing."

cue luke_fan07

Micheal shook his head, "I done told ya, I had one too many beers and it all went from there, Reba." "I do love you, but I just ....I just don't know anymore Reba, everything is always soo complicated.""Micheal felt like crying, but couldnt." I fthats hwo you want it Reba, then Ill leave."

Reba says "If you loved me my did you cheat on me then, can you answer that question and Baby Jesse Lukas ain't cuter than Baby Marcus Allen at least he has a full head of hair."

Cue luke_fan07 or Dukesrule2000

Reba says "If you loved me my did you cheat on me then, can you answer that question and Baby Jesse Lukas ain't cuter than Baby Marcus Allen at least he has a full head of hair."

Micheal looked to Reba and shook his head,"Well, uh Jesse Lukas, is a newborn, he shouldnt have hair atthis stage of his life." "I dunno, I done told ya Reba, I had on too many beers that night and I didnt know what in the hell i was doing!!"

Micheal looked to Reba and shook his head,"Well, uh Jesse Lukas, is a newborn, he shouldnt have hair atthis stage of his life." "I dunno, I done told ya Reba, I had on too many beers that night and I didnt know what in the hell i was doing!!"

Reba was crying and walks back in the house and she is crying and Lois and Kathy are looking at she picks up Baby Marcus Allen and says "Micheal cheated on me with that homewrecker Angelena he fathered another boy named of all the gall or that she named him Jesse Lukas. He is leaving me and I told him not to come back to house tonight and he claims he has one too many beers but I'm hurt Aunt Kathy how could me."

Cue luke_fan07 or dukesrule2000

Micheal looked away and walked in gettign his things ignoring Reba's tears, although it killed him inside to see her like this. Angelena was at home crying as well, over Micheal thinking about him and why he didn't love her anymore.

Micheal got into his car and drove off towards Angelena's house. Going to stay with her.

Micheal looked away and walked in gettign his things ignoring Reba's tears, although it killed him inside to see her like this. Angelena was at home crying as well, over Micheal thinking about him and why he didn't love her anymore.

Micheal got into his car and drove off towards Angelena's house. Going to stay with her.

Reba had the kids home and she explained that Daddy isn't going to live here anymore and Little Bo says "But I love my Daddy, doesn't he love us anymore."

Reba says "I can't say anything for your father but you have another little brother name Jesse Lukas. Well actually he's your half-brother and that means that he has different Mommy then you. Honey, I'm going to call your Grandpa and tell him what happened today I need somebody to tell this to and later I call Great-Grandpa as well."

Little Bo says "Ellie and Savannah, Daddy doesn't loves us anymore he won't be coming back anymore."

cue luke_fan 07 or Dukesrule2000

Micheal, before leaving though had turned back to find the kids standing there he looked around and sw no one he said softly,"Kids, come here a minture, now listen daddy probably won't see you for along ime, promise you'll look after mommy and remember i always will love you with all my heart you be good now ok?"

Little Bo says "Daddy, don't you love me, Ellie, Savannah and Marcus anymore I don't understand any of this right now and what's a half-brother as well."

Savannah says " I hate you Daddy."

Ellie says "Ya, me too."

Reba is watching as the girls say means things to there Daddy, and she see's him crying but she can't blame them there hurt and they don" understand what's going on right now.

Cue luke_Fan07 or dukesrule2000

Micheal ignored the comments and looked to Bo,"Well son, hes nt a blood brother, a full brother to ya, just part.""I dont car eif ya'll hate me or nto, I know I love ya, i gotta go now, take care. Micheal got up and walked to the vehicle once more and drove off.

Reba watch her husband drive down the and go down the road and she knew this going a long night for her. Right away she got her father on the phone and she wanted to tell what was going on. But in the meantime Marcus was fussing and Little Bo was trying to calm him down but he wanted his daddy and he didn't care. She looked at her oldest son taking care of her youngest and thought he don't even know his father and now this.

Cue luke_fan07 or dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.