Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

Hughie: well' date=' yeah, but I fram the dukes alot wonder why uncle boss hasnt fif anything yet.

angela: will go find out.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Hughie and Angela walked in Boss's and Angela had a a secret she just couldn't keep anymore and the way Hughie was making pass's at her was making her sick.

Boss looks at his nephew and Angela and says "Well, that was brilliant but why involve The Harper Grandson of all people he probaly don't even know what Moonshine is in the first place."

Angela says "Hughie. Boss I just can't this to myself any longer so I got to tell you right now so here goes. Uh, listen you probely don't remember my Momma from Raytown, Ohio do you well when you left her for Hazzard you sort of left something behind."

Boss says "My checkbook, my impression on her can't be my car I drove it back home. Oh, listen tell your mama she can have that Shine I left at her house Angela. Listen, you sure are pretty I see why Hughie can't keep his eyes off you honey."

Angela says "That's enough I'm just going to tell you okay. I'm your daughter and this is my birth certifacte and you can read it for yourself, now Mama told you that you signing for a co-signer on a house but read what you really signed all those years. And yes, DADDY I DO LOOK LIKE MAMA IN EVERY RIGHT and thank you for not being there for me all those years that you could've been I understand your married to Lulu Coltrane and the sheriff is your brother-in-law and he's in your pocket just about."

Hughie says "I've been having dirty thoughts about my own cousin why didn't you tell me Angela."

Cue Bo's Crush

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela: Well, I just kept a secret for years until mama told me.

Hughie: well,dont that beat all. Now, uncle boss what are we gonna do about the dukes and that haper boy?

Boss: Well you gonna arrest them that's what ya gonna do. I cant arrest them but you can.

cue juileduke

Angela says "Wait where is Rosco at what do you want me to call you Dad or just Boss until. You know, I was shocked when mama told me as well. I didn't think why real father was a crooked county big wig like, personally I'm disappointed in both of you. You know, I had feelings for Bubba at one time and I can't let you do that to him Hughie."

Hughie says "Well Cousin, what are you going to do about it?"

Angela says "This right here, I got the key to the patrol car guess what I don't think your white Caddy is going to get very far on a flat tire Daddy."

With that Angela ran out and jumped in the patrol car and went out to find Bubba, Bo and Shannon and she knew that she made her cousin and Daddy with what she did.

Balladeer: You see folks, what Angela didn't mention she was in Junvy for Grand Theft Auto and destruction of property.

Cue Bo's Crush

meanwhile....

Shannon: Bo, are you gonna fix that flat tire soon, you know they could be chasing us.

Bubba: Is Hazzard always like this?

Bo(fixing tire): Bubba, Its been like this since the dukes been in Hazzard.

Shannon: uh oh its rosco, hurry BO!

Back at the boars nest...

Hughie: hope cousin, Angela catches the dukes and that harper boy...and I never knew had a cousin, uncle boss

Boss: shut up, she my daughter aint she, now go help her.

cue julieduke

meanwhile....

Shannon: Bo' date=' are you gonna fix that flat tire soon, you know they could be chasing us.

Bubba: Is Hazzard always like this?

Bo(fixing tire): Bubba, Its been like this since the dukes been in Hazzard.

Shannon: uh oh its rosco, hurry BO!

Back at the boars nest...

Hughie: hope cousin, Angela catches the dukes and that harper boy...and I never knew had a cousin, uncle boss

Boss: shut up, she my daughter aint she, now go help her.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Angela see's Hughie approaching the door and she says "Cousin, I'm not taking you and I'm not helping you catch the Dukes and were not on the same side either just to clear things up so bye-bye to you. I sure hope that clears thing up for you and Daddy."

Hughie says "Why I don't believe that Bubba has gotten to you now I can't believe your family."

Angela says "Why, because you never been double crossed before now."

cue Bo's Crush.

Angela see's Hughie approaching the door and she says "Cousin, I'm not taking you and I'm not helping you catch the Dukes and were not on the same side either just to clear things up so bye-bye to you. I sure hope that clears thing up for you and Daddy."

Hughie says "Why I don't believe that Bubba has gotten to you now I can't believe your family."

Angela says "Why, because you never been double crossed before now."

cue Bo's Crush.

Bubba was helping Bo with the flat tire and he had seen Juliet coming on her Harley-Davidson in all her biker gear. Now Juliet was Angelena's identical twin sister and he sister phone her from Hazzard and told her that she had found their father Jefferson Davis Hogg and she had met their cousin Hughie and how he had told that he had a brother named Dewey and another cousin Jamie Lee Hogg and that they had a Uncle Abraman Lincoln Hogg which was just the opposite of their Father. Juliet stops her Harley-Davidson now when you first meet Juliet you think she is the toughest biker babe you have ever met in your life, she cuss's like a sailor and will let you know not to cross her or double-cross fro that much.

Bubba says "Hey Bo, here's Juliet she's Angela's identical twin sister she was always into Harley's. I wasn't cool enough to hang her in high school or in Raytown everybody was scared of her. But Grandma likes her and she thinks that a tough girl would be just perfect for me, she onces punched a guy down her front porch for being late picking her up for a date."

Juliet says "Hey Bubba, what's up and what's with the tangerine on wheels her couldn't they find a different color to paint this car."

Bubba says "Juliet, this Bo and Luke's car the General and it's Orange on purpose and this is Shannon right here she's Bo's wife."

Juliet says "Sorry, about the crack but I couldn't help I say what I think and that was Freddy Coltrane that was late he kept telling me how he thought his Bassett Hound was going to have her puppies any minute and it was a false alarm. But, I don't regret knocking him out that day me and him would've never got along in the first place. I only said yes to his offer of a movie because I like his jet black hair."

Bubba says "Freddy was telling me about that you know Juliet you broke his nose and his heart that day. He was telling me about that for a week."

Juliet says "So Bubba, is this Hazzard or that just the county on the license plate of this car."

Bubba says "Yes, this is Hazzard and you know Grandma would love to say hello she thinks that was funniest thing you did to Freddy when that happened."

Juliet says "Oh by the way, is your Uncle Vinton still married to his Skeeter. If he wasn't married I would go out with him."

Bubba says "Juliet, he's too old for you and even if he was single I don't think he could handle you."

Juliet says "Oh by the way, is there any good looking single guys here that aren't married in the county and which way to the boars Nest in this map dot."

Cue Anybody

Bubba was helping Bo with the flat tire and he had seen Juliet coming on her Harley-Davidson in all her biker gear. Now Juliet was Angelena's identical twin sister and he sister phone her from Hazzard and told her that she had found their father Jefferson Davis Hogg and she had met their cousin Hughie and how he had told that he had a brother named Dewey and another cousin Jamie Lee Hogg and that they had a Uncle Abraman Lincoln Hogg which was just the opposite of their Father. Juliet stops her Harley-Davidson now when you first meet Juliet you think she is the toughest biker babe you have ever met in your life, she cuss's like a sailor and will let you know not to cross her or double-cross fro that much.

Bubba says "Hey Bo, here's Juliet she's Angela's identical twin sister she was always into Harley's. I wasn't cool enough to hang her in high school or in Raytown everybody was scared of her. But Grandma likes her and she thinks that a tough girl would be just perfect for me, she onces punched a guy down her front porch for being late picking her up for a date."

Juliet says "Hey Bubba, what's up and what's with the tangerine on wheels her couldn't they find a different color to paint this car."

Bubba says "Juliet, this Bo and Luke's car the General and it's Orange on purpose and this is Shannon right here she's Bo's wife."

Juliet says "Sorry, about the crack but I couldn't help I say what I think and that was Freddy Coltrane that was late he kept telling me how he thought his Bassett Hound was going to have her puppies any minute and it was a false alarm. But, I don't regret knocking him out that day me and him would've never got along in the first place. I only said yes to his offer of a movie because I like his jet black hair."

Bubba says "Freddy was telling me about that you know Juliet you broke his nose and his heart that day. He was telling me about that for a week."

Juliet says "So Bubba, is this Hazzard or that just the county on the license plate of this car."

Bubba says "Yes, this is Hazzard and you know Grandma would love to say hello she thinks that was funniest thing you did to Freddy when that happened."

Juliet says "Oh by the way, is your Uncle Vinton still married to his Skeeter. If he wasn't married I would go out with him."

Bubba says "Juliet, he's too old for you and even if he was single I don't think he could handle you."

Juliet says "Oh by the way, is there any good looking single guys here that aren't married in the county and which way to the boars Nest in this map dot."

Cue Anybody

Bubba says "Why do you want to go the Boars Nest Juliet, If I might ask only Boss Hogg has is other office there and he is mean he always trying to frame Bo and Luke and gets the Sheriff to go along with him and If remember right Hughie Hogg is his nephew and he is just as bad as Boss.

Juliet says "Well Bubba, if you must know Boss or J.D. Hogg is me and Angelena's real father our mother Andrea Snodgrass just told me a couple of months ago when she said there something we needed to know."

Bubba says "You mean Boss Hogg is your daddy, then Hughie Hogg would be your cousin as well. Oh please don't tell this to my Grandma she won't like you then they don't exactly get along."

Juliet says "You know I plan on telling her and his wife about the affair that her husband and the twin girl that he fathered in Raytown, Ohio some years ago."

Bubba says "Hey, I didn't know that Boss was married now and why would you tell his wife?"

Juliet says "Oh no, my plan is that he doesn't give me the kind of money that I want then the secret is out to his wife. Smart plan Bubba, right I can't wait to see the money from my father. I hear he is richest man in Hazzard County I don't see where is would hurt him."

Cue Anybody

Bubba says "Why do you want to go the Boars Nest Juliet, If I might ask only Boss Hogg has is other office there and he is mean he always trying to frame Bo and Luke and gets the Sheriff to go along with him and If remember right Hughie Hogg is his nephew and he is just as bad as Boss.

Juliet says "Well Bubba, if you must know Boss or J.D. Hogg is me and Angelena's real father our mother Andrea Snodgrass just told me a couple of months ago when she said there something we needed to know."

Bubba says "You mean Boss Hogg is your daddy, then Hughie Hogg would be your cousin as well. Oh please don't tell this to my Grandma she won't like you then they don't exactly get along."

Juliet says "You know I plan on telling her and his wife about the affair that her husband and the twin girl that he fathered in Raytown, Ohio some years ago."

Bubba says "Hey, I didn't know that Boss was married now and why would you tell his wife?"

Juliet says "Oh no, my plan is that he doesn't give me the kind of money that I want then the secret is out to his wife. Smart plan Bubba, right I can't wait to see the money from my father. I hear he is richest man in Hazzard County I don't see where is would hurt him."

Cue Anybody

Bo just got done and looked up at Juliet and smiled that he was married to Shannon right now, otherwise she would be trouble and she so darn cute as well.

Bubba says "Juliet, I was wandering something why did you give me bad directions the first time I went out with Angelena and then tell me she won't mind I was late."

Juliet says "Allright Bubba, I wanted you something bad and you know me. Remember when Angelena got blamed for the English teachers car getting tp'd well it was me he gave a bad grade on my term paper."

Bubba says "Well, shoot you bought your older cousin paper and rewrote it look like your own Juliet."

Juliet says "You know Bubba your sexy in your own right even more than your Uncle Vinton and you know I'm available and I look just like Angelena anyways so it would be like getting Angelena back after all."

Bubba says "No way, your way to dangerous what If I was later picking you up like Freddy Coltrane was?"

Cue Anybody

Juliet: Ok, I'll meet you at 7:00.

Bubba: Wow,I didnt know angela and Juliet were Boss Hogg daughter!

Shannon: I didn't know Boss Hogg had kids! lol

Bo: Well, as Uncle Jesse says you learn something new everyday.

Shannon: Yeah, I guess so.

Just then Angela shows up

cue Juileduke

Shannon: No, its not me. Look who's coming bubba Ms. Angela hogg.

Angela: hey bubba im sorry I didn't tell you that info.

bubba no problem.

bo: tires all fixed.

Shannon: good lets go before angela chages her mind and arrest us.

Meanwhile at the boars nest juilet goes in teams up with hughie into blackmail boss and i thought hughie was bad.

cue Julieduke

Shannon: No' date=' its not me. Look who's coming bubba Ms. Angela hogg.

Angela: hey bubba im sorry I didn't tell you that info.

bubba no problem.

bo: tires all fixed.

Shannon: good lets go before angela chages her mind and arrest us.

Meanwhile at the boars nest juilet goes in teams up with hughie into blackmail boss and i thought hughie was bad.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Hey guys look it's my good buddy Freddy Coltrane I wonder why he's coming here to Hazzard."

Freddy stops his Harley and and gets off and says "Hey Bubba I seen that Apple Juice has been here so what have they been up to lately bud."

Bubba says "Oh Bo and Shannon he means Angelena and Juliet that's his nickname you know Apple for Angelena and Juice for Juliet because there was always together. You know they found there father and he's Jefferson Davis Hogg and Angelena is nice as ever and Juliet still will double cross in a heartbeat."

Freddy says " Well, if you must know Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane is my father and the reason I coming to see my father is that he's getting married pretty soon. Wow, I didn't know Uncle Boss and Aunt Lulu had kids much less twin duaghters they kept this from me."

Bubba says "Oh but there mother is Andrea Snodgrass and quit laughing it's not that funny."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bubba says "Hey guys look it's my good buddy Freddy Coltrane I wonder why he's coming here to Hazzard."

Freddy stops his Harley and and gets off and says "Hey Bubba I seen that Apple Juice has been here so what have they been up to lately bud."

Bubba says "Oh Bo and Shannon he means Angelena and Juliet that's his nickname you know Apple for Angelena and Juice for Juliet because there was always together. You know they found there father and he's Jefferson Davis Hogg and Angelena is nice as ever and Juliet still will double cross in a heartbeat."

Freddy says " Well, if you must know Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane is my father and the reason I coming to see my father is that he's getting married pretty soon. Wow, I didn't know Uncle Boss and Aunt Lulu had kids much less twin duaghters they kept this from me."

Bubba says "Oh but there mother is Andrea Snodgrass and quit laughing it's not that funny."

Cue Bo's Crush

Part Two

Juliet made her way to the Boars Nest she thought wasn't much of a town and it seemed that everybody was friendly enough and where in the world was Angelena at she was always late when she said she was going to meet her somewhere.

Juliet walks in Boss's office and Hughie is fuming about something and she knew that was her sister. She had remember one time when she had borrowed her sister's car without permission she did the very same thing. Of course she called it stealing at the time because she had stole her boyfriend the very same week.

Hughie here's a knock at the side door and it's Juliet and she looked just like Angelena and Hughie says "Why Angelena, I see you changed your mind and decided to invite me along after all what was it for you."

Juliet says "Excuse me, I'm not Angelena I'm Juliet her twin sister and it seems I've met Bubba, Shannon and Bo Duke and I'm not impressed by there tangerine on wheels and you think they could get a newer car."

Cue Bo's Crush

Everybody was back in the General and Bo and Shannon look at Bubba and he' seems that something is brothering him right now.

Bubba says "You know Bo, how could twins be so different Juliet will double cross any minute and Angelena is so sweet that she would do anything to help you out or you sure there twins. I am wandering if they one them wasn't switched at birth and wait to Iola finds out that Rosco has a son won't she be surprized I wondered why the Sheriff didn't tell her in the first place. I got to admit one thing I accidently read one of the letters he wrote to Iola and it's the sappiest thing I've ever read in my life he sure does love his job as Sheriff and Flash I believe that's his dog. And Freddy sure did surprize and if you ask me he sure does have thing for Juliet even after everything she has done to him in the past. I guess he believes in love a first punch then I mean first sight, you know he's is the best friend a guy could have and he was telling me how his Grandma was so nice but he never really knew his Grandpa Coltrane but he told me a few things about J.D. Hogg and they didn't seem very nice at all. I was wandering something here what if Juliet married Freddy wouldn't he go from being his nephew to his son-in-law and I wander what Iola going to say when she finally meets him and I know his mother and she is very nice as well. One question for the two of you if the two of you hadn't met do you think that you would've eventually met up. And Shannon what is favorite quality about Bo? and Bo what is your favorite qualtiy about Shannon? You know why parents Unison and Ed Higgins kinda of dumped me on Grandma and they have never been around ever since shoot they didn't even show for my Graduation and when I wanted to move to Florida they didn't even want me then. I think I kinda know what Angelena and Juliet are going through and I remember one time when they was eight when there mother told them she would be home to make them a birthday for the eighth birthday and she never showed instead she got drunk and show up two days later after going to Vegas to with her new boyfriend and Grandma took them in for the weekend and made them a birthday party for then. Grandma was just the type of person you know is you was hurting she was there for ya."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy says "Non Bubba, I just got to learn to duck when Juliet is mad at me and besides were perfect for each other. Now what you and Angelena what is going between the two of you lately I still remember how happy the two of you were and the way you still talk about I think there is still feeling for you. Listen I'll got to run dad is expecting me any minute and he hates when I'm late he wants me to meet this Iola Bolan he says that she is his Angel."

Bubba says "Oh you'll like Iola Freddy she is nice and she is always making and plus is my Grandma's best friend and neighbor for years."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy says "Non Bubba, I just got to learn to duck when Juliet is mad at me and besides were perfect for each other. Now what you and Angelena what is going between the two of you lately I still remember how happy the two of you were and the way you still talk about I think there is still feeling for you. Listen I'll got to run dad is expecting me any minute and he hates when I'm late he wants me to meet this Iola Bolan he says that she is his Angel."

Bubba says "Oh you'll like Iola Freddy she is nice and she is always making and plus is my Grandma's best friend and neighbor for years."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy says "Well, I guess if my dad wants to marry her then she can't be that bad of gal right Bubba."

Bubba says "Hey say hello to your dad from me okay."

Freddy says "Are sure that's what you want me to do I mean he's is the Sheriff Bubba that's not the smartest move you could do right now and you know what I was think of trying to talk Juliet into going to the Golden Gloves as tough as she is the best thing I know."

Bubba says "You know, they didn't have their mother around half the time she always out with me all the time and you know it seems that she didn't even notice they was around until one of them got into trouble at school. I hate to say this but maybe Boss Hogg should've raised his daughters and they would've turned out better."

Just then Bo, Shannnon and Freddy look at him in amazement and Freddy says "Oh Bubba, you don't know why Uncle Boss do you at all and I could see how Aunt Lulu would've taken to two raising his daughters from an affair that would've been quite intersecting as well."

Bubba says "He don't seem all that bad maybe y'll are just saying things about him."

Freddy says "Oh you mean like the time he got my drivers license suspended when I wouldn't make a moonshine run for him a couple of years ago and mom raised holy hell over the whole deal about it."

Bubba says "He did that to his own nephew?"

Freddy says "Bubba, are sure you still have the same feelings towards Angelena now as when you was in Raytown. I know all of what Uncle Boss can do and will do to get back at somebody and when you go tell him that you are getting serious with his daughter let me know I want to watch this as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy says "Well, I guess if my dad wants to marry her then she can't be that bad of gal right Bubba."

Bubba says "Hey say hello to your dad from me okay."

Freddy says "Are sure that's what you want me to do I mean he's is the Sheriff Bubba that's not the smartest move you could do right now and you know what I was think of trying to talk Juliet into going to the Golden Gloves as tough as she is the best thing I know."

Bubba says "You know, they didn't have their mother around half the time she always out with me all the time and you know it seems that she didn't even notice they was around until one of them got into trouble at school. I hate to say this but maybe Boss Hogg should've raised his daughters and they would've turned out better."

Just then Bo, Shannnon and Freddy look at him in amazement and Freddy says "Oh Bubba, you don't know why Uncle Boss do you at all and I could see how Aunt Lulu would've taken to two raising his daughters from an affair that would've been quite intersecting as well."

Bubba says "He don't seem all that bad maybe y'll are just saying things about him."

Freddy says "Oh you mean like the time he got my drivers license suspended when I wouldn't make a moonshine run for him a couple of years ago and mom raised holy hell over the whole deal about it."

Bubba says "He did that to his own nephew?"

Freddy says "Bubba, are sure you still have the same feelings towards Angelena now as when you was in Raytown. I know all of what Uncle Boss can do and will do to get back at somebody and when you go tell him that you are getting serious with his daughter let me know I want to watch this as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

Meanwhile in other places in Hazzard

Angelena was having car trouble and she also didn't know the county as well. The Beaudry's seemed to notice Angelena with the pulled over cruiser and they stopped to helped and Milo thought she looked pretty and he wanted to take her home to marry her Beaudry style. Angelena had no idea who these people but they seemed pretty nice of people to helpout and what was the harm. She always heard Luke talk about not to trust a Beaudry but she thought she wasn't no baby and she didn't seem having any luck getting anybody on the radio right now. Even she was sure she sent out messages to everybody on Hazzarnet about what was going on.

The Radio went on and it was Angelena and she saying how she was having car trouble and how this father and two sons stopped to help her out and that the son was real tall as well. Bubba didn't seem too alarmed but Shannon and Bo sure did and Luke got on the radio and he was getting ahold of Bo letting him know what was going on he felt close to Angelena seeing how her car brokedown right in the county and he helped her out by calling Cooter for a tow.

Milo says "Hey there what's your name you sure are pretty?"

Angelena says "Angelena Snodgrass, and I'm from Hazzard I know help is coming to help me out any minute but thanks any ways so what is your name?"

Milo says "I'm Milo and this is my brother Percy and Pa Beaudry and were from Tennessee and it seems your having car trouble we could drive you to our place and let you use our phone and get a ride from there."

Angelena says "Well allright that don't seem bad at all I guess I'll ride with you just let me leave a note about where I'm going to it's the right thing to do right now."

Milo says "Well allright Angelena, just hurry up were in a hurry we got to get back home you were about to make big plans."

Angelena is writing the note and she didn't pay any attention to what Milo meant by that and she had never heard of a Shotgun wedding before and she thought maybe they was planning a party right now. She got done, and got in there truck with them unaware what they had in mind for her.

Luke had borrowed Cooter's car and he was looking for Angelena and he had found the note and he was alarmed and he didn't know yet that she was Boss Hogg's daughter or any of what was going on right now. All he knew was he found a note from Angelena and it said "I going with Beaudry's they going to let me use there phone and there driving me to Tennesse and they big plans to make right now."

This had alarmed Luke and he had got Bo on the radio and told him what was going on and he will be shocked what he finds out about Angelena and wait till he meets Juliet her twin sister.

cue Bo's Crush

Luke rushed and found bo, bubba, Freddy and Shannon and showed them the note.

BO: Sounds to me like angela is in trouble.

Freddy: I'll go to daddy to see if he can help.

Shannon: bo, Luke, you know Rosco not gonna be of any help!

Luke: Shannon 's right bo let's go look for her in the beaudrys hideout in tenneessee.

cue julieduke

Well back at the beaudry place they tricked angela into marrying milo just like daisy strange aint itmeanwhile back in hazzard freddy came waltzing in andtold rosco and boss how he was rosco's son.

cue anybody

Juliet had seen Freddy and she looked and says "Why there is family resemblance to each other but who is this Beaudry family and why doesn't anybody like them besides Angela is grown don't go interfering in her business why she like this Milo Beaudry."

Freddy says "Juice, or you dence or something didn't get that your twin sister is in trouble and Bo and Luke are going to help her out I think you want to go with me or follow me with your bike at least."

Rosco says "Son, let's go I don't care what false charges Boss has brought up and Juliet how insentivite are you don't you care about your sister."

Juliet says "Well Freddy, who are the Beaudry's anyways they seem harmless mountain folk can't be that bad and did you say that somebody was going to help her out anyways."

Fredddy says "Listen Juice, the Beaudry's are mean and it's Bo. Luke and Bubba going to help her out and trust you don't want to mess with Milo if you think your so tough try him. And another thing she's family don't you care about your family."

Juliet says "Well Freddy, they way I see Bo, Luke and Bubba is going to help so they don't need me at all."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy says "Listen maybe it's best for you to stay with your dad because he sure don't want to lose both his daughters just this fast and besides I got alot of catching up to do with my dad right now he just about ready to leave."

Juliet says "Hey Bye-Bye baby, and I guess your right it's not that I'm not concerned about Angelena it's that well I don't know everytime I had wasted emotion on somebody they always betrayed first Momma, then that the football star quarterback in Raytown High."

Freddy says "What did your Momma do to you Juliet maybe you should talk about this with your father what a better thing to get to know each other on."

Boss looks over at his otherwise and wise-cracking daughter and seen that maybe she was the sensitive on between her and Angelena. He couldn't believe he always knew he had kids with Andrea Snodgrass but never knew it was twin daughters and how to treat a girl over a boy. He always had his nephews around and this was going to be different. He looks over at Juliet and says "Honey, what is wrong and what did your mother and the star quarterback do to you that cause you such pain."

Juliet was crying and realizing that her sister was danger for the very first time and that she didn't know what to do about it for the very first time in her life and she says "Dad, when me and Angelena was eight Momma promised that she was going to have a small cake and ice cream for our birthday well she never showed at all. But Thema Harper seen us crying on the porch and said to us to come on over seeing how they was celebrating her birthday as well that we could come and join she even gave us a little something as well. And she felt like the Grandmother we never had she was better than our mother was to us and I kinda of wished you would've raised us. Just maybe, we would've not got into so much trouble at such a young age. And daddy Craig was the quaterback that Freddy was talking well he just used me and he got what he wanted and dumped me and then all aroind school called me a tramp and slut and you what I did I waited till he left fancy Trans Am alone in the parking lot and keyed that car till all my tears went away and then wrote on his car that he was only out for one thing."

Boss says "Juliet, I'm sorry for the pain that your mother caused it must've been difficult and I kind of like what you did to Craig's car he kind of deserved him I hope he don't step a foot a Hazzard."

Juliet says "Oh Daddy, you mean that I guess you are a man of your word after all then. Did you see the reaction on Rosco's face when Freddy walked in and told us who he was."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy says "Listen maybe it's best for you to stay with your dad because he sure don't want to lose both his daughters just this fast and besides I got alot of catching up to do with my dad right now he just about ready to leave."

Juliet says "Hey Bye-Bye baby, and I guess your right it's not that I'm not concerned about Angelena it's that well I don't know everytime I had wasted emotion on somebody they always betrayed first Momma, then that the football star quarterback in Raytown High."

Freddy says "What did your Momma do to you Juliet maybe you should talk about this with your father what a better thing to get to know each other on."

Boss looks over at his otherwise and wise-cracking daughter and seen that maybe she was the sensitive on between her and Angelena. He couldn't believe he always knew he had kids with Andrea Snodgrass but never knew it was twin daughters and how to treat a girl over a boy. He always had his nephews around and this was going to be different. He looks over at Juliet and says "Honey, what is wrong and what did your mother and the star quarterback do to you that cause you such pain."

Juliet was crying and realizing that her sister was danger for the very first time and that she didn't know what to do about it for the very first time in her life and she says "Dad, when me and Angelena was eight Momma promised that she was going to have a small cake and ice cream for our birthday well she never showed at all. But Thema Harper seen us crying on the porch and said to us to come on over seeing how they was celebrating her birthday as well that we could come and join she even gave us a little something as well. And she felt like the Grandmother we never had she was better than our mother was to us and I kinda of wished you would've raised us. Just maybe, we would've not got into so much trouble at such a young age. And daddy Craig was the quaterback that Freddy was talking well he just used me and he got what he wanted and dumped me and then all aroind school called me a tramp and slut and you what I did I waited till he left fancy Trans Am alone in the parking lot and keyed that car till all my tears went away and then wrote on his car that he was only out for one thing."

Boss says "Juliet, I'm sorry for the pain that your mother caused it must've been difficult and I kind of like what you did to Craig's car he kind of deserved him I hope he don't step a foot a Hazzard."

Juliet says "Oh Daddy, you mean that I guess you are a man of your word after all then. Did you see the reaction on Rosco's face when Freddy walked in and told us who he was."

Cue Bo's Crush

P.S. Just doesn't it make you want to cry for Juliet and Angelena at the same time there mother didn't even love them enough to stay home on their birthday.

Freddy: WEll I go look for thtem myself.

Meanwhile on there way to tennesse...

Shannon: Hey bo is there a place we can stop and eat Im hungry and I really gotta go.

Bo: Now?

Luke: Bo, I think we could all use a little something to eat.

Bubba: Yeah, Im straved.

Meanwhile Juliet and Hughie to find Angela while freddy went alone to find her and jesse or anybody knows about it.

cue juileduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.